Jan 13, 2014, 1:24 PM PDT
Marshawn Lynch is a tackle-breaking, play-making beast on the football field. So, aside from taking away his magical Skittles, how do you slow him down? You have him recite lines for a commercial.
Vita Coco recently released a blooper reel from a recent shoot with Lynch, and it’s pretty funny. The Oakland native trips over his lines, lip-syncs rap songs, and plays with a Mr. T doll. It’s a side of Lynch that isn’t often seen.
Recently, Lynch was fined by the NFL for refusing to speak with the media. San Francisco 49ers fans will be hoping the star running back stays silent on Sunday in the NFC Championship Game. The 49ers have prevented Lynch from reaching 100 yards in each matchup this season, but “Beast Mode” reached the end zone three times in those two games.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- With Yankees on the prowl, error costs Sonny Gray in loss to Blue Jays
- Harvey Milk Could Be Honored With Name on SFO's Terminal 1
- Survivor of Deadly Calif. Crash Blames Social Media
- WATCH: A's Postgame Live
- Supervisor Wants to Ban Flame-Retardant Chemicals in SF
- Barbers Rescue Abandoned Baby, Say 'He's Part of the Family'
- Calif. Gov. Extends Climate Change Bill, Adds 10 Years
- WATCH: Pirates vs Giants
- Passengers Rescued From Gilroy Gardens Monorail
- Developmentally Disabled Woman Allegedly Raped by Life Coach
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|