Jan 13, 2014, 1:24 PM PDT
Marshawn Lynch is a tackle-breaking, play-making beast on the football field. So, aside from taking away his magical Skittles, how do you slow him down? You have him recite lines for a commercial.
Vita Coco recently released a blooper reel from a recent shoot with Lynch, and it’s pretty funny. The Oakland native trips over his lines, lip-syncs rap songs, and plays with a Mr. T doll. It’s a side of Lynch that isn’t often seen.
Recently, Lynch was fined by the NFL for refusing to speak with the media. San Francisco 49ers fans will be hoping the star running back stays silent on Sunday in the NFC Championship Game. The 49ers have prevented Lynch from reaching 100 yards in each matchup this season, but “Beast Mode” reached the end zone three times in those two games.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Draymond to Curry to Durant earns Assist of the Year
- Iguodala does not capture Sixth Man of the Year award
- Group Files Paperwork to Recall Judge in Brock Turner Case
- San Jose to Crack Down on Food Handouts to Homeless
- WATCH: Giants Pregame Live
- Giants respond to Melancon report: 'It’s pole vaulting over mouse turds'
- Police Arrest 2015 Homicide Suspect During Credit Fraud Raid
- Buster Posey Visits Stanford Children's Hospital
- Man Convicted in 2014 SJ DUI Death Arrested on DUI Suspicion
- Body Parts Found in Hayward May Belong to Missing SF Man
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|