Jan 13, 2014, 1:24 PM PDT
Marshawn Lynch is a tackle-breaking, play-making beast on the football field. So, aside from taking away his magical Skittles, how do you slow him down? You have him recite lines for a commercial.
Vita Coco recently released a blooper reel from a recent shoot with Lynch, and it’s pretty funny. The Oakland native trips over his lines, lip-syncs rap songs, and plays with a Mr. T doll. It’s a side of Lynch that isn’t often seen.
Recently, Lynch was fined by the NFL for refusing to speak with the media. San Francisco 49ers fans will be hoping the star running back stays silent on Sunday in the NFC Championship Game. The 49ers have prevented Lynch from reaching 100 yards in each matchup this season, but “Beast Mode” reached the end zone three times in those two games.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- California Governor Ends Legislative Session With Vetoes
- Patrick Marleau tears up after warm welcome from Sharks fans in return home
- Is it time to recognize the 49ers as an elite NFL team? Of course it is
- Watch Sharks' Patrick Marleau receive huge ovation in first home game
- Stanford Student Drugged at Campus Party: University Police
- Two Small Earthquakes Strike Southeast of San Jose
- Robert Saleh's fiery personality rubbing off on dominant 49ers defense
- WATCH: Flames vs. Sharks
- 49ers report card: Grades on offense, defense in 20-7 win over Rams
- How 49ers' defense locked in after allowing allowing early TD to Rams
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|