Jan 13, 2014, 1:24 PM PDT
Marshawn Lynch is a tackle-breaking, play-making beast on the football field. So, aside from taking away his magical Skittles, how do you slow him down? You have him recite lines for a commercial.
Vita Coco recently released a blooper reel from a recent shoot with Lynch, and it’s pretty funny. The Oakland native trips over his lines, lip-syncs rap songs, and plays with a Mr. T doll. It’s a side of Lynch that isn’t often seen.
Recently, Lynch was fined by the NFL for refusing to speak with the media. San Francisco 49ers fans will be hoping the star running back stays silent on Sunday in the NFC Championship Game. The 49ers have prevented Lynch from reaching 100 yards in each matchup this season, but “Beast Mode” reached the end zone three times in those two games.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bruce Maxwell: Kneeling for anthem not 'disrespecting my country or my flag'
- Full Interview: Why Bruce Maxwell took knee during national anthem
- A's Catcher Becomes 1st MLB Player to Kneel for Anthem
- Madison Bumgarner, Gorkys Hernandez make statements in win over Dodgers
- Highlights: Giants' Panik, Crawford show off their gold leather vs Dodgers
- Bochy breaks down 'crisp' Bumgarner, Posey's game-winning throw
- Milo Flouts Cancellation of UC Berkeley's Free Speech Week
- Bumgarner Deals, Giants Do Enough to Beat Dodgers
- Sen. Sanders Boosts Health Care Plan in Bay Area
- Milo Yiannopoulos to March for Free Speech at UC Berkeley
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|