Jan 14, 2014, 9:22 AM PDT
Since the Seahawks and 49ers are meeting in the NFC Championship Game, a four-month-old graphic put together by a Seattle fan is once again making the rounds on the internet. The graphic paints 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick as a self-indulgent, shoe-collecting jerk, while portraying Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson as a perfect individual.
Here’s a look at the propaganda. It is followed by a more accurate representation.
Many websites posted the image, but Yahoo! Sports did a great job debunking the unfair notion that Kaepernick is self-centered NFL diva. A 49ers fan even took it a step further, and made a more accurate representation of the graphic. We can all agree this one is a less-biased representation of the two young quarterbacks.
— Check out Arsenio Garate (@Doodlefreak) on Twitter. He’s recapping the NFL playoffs through cartoon illustrations.
Field of Links:
— FUNNY VIDEO OF THE DAY: A guy fell through a roof at a golf shop. No one seemed to care.
— People are freaking out because the Chicago Cubs have a new mascot. If you’re one of them, get a life. It’s for the kids.
— Deion Sanders says he is going to play in the Pro Bowl and is encouraging Jerry Rice to do the same. Unfortunately, the NFL would never let this happen. Where’s Leon Sandcastle when you need him?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Draymond to Curry to Durant earns Assist of the Year
- Iguodala does not capture Sixth Man of the Year award
- Group Files Paperwork to Recall Judge in Brock Turner Case
- San Jose to Crack Down on Food Handouts to Homeless
- WATCH: Giants Pregame Live
- Giants respond to Melancon report: 'It’s pole vaulting over mouse turds'
- Police Arrest 2015 Homicide Suspect During Credit Fraud Raid
- Buster Posey Visits Stanford Children's Hospital
- Man Convicted in 2014 SJ DUI Death Arrested on DUI Suspicion
- Body Parts Found in Hayward May Belong to Missing SF Man
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|