Jan 14, 2014, 5:26 PM PDT
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh has a signature look: A black 49ers sweatshirt tucked into khaki pants. Any time you see Harbaugh, whether it’s on the practice field or the sidelines, he’s wearing that same outfit.
Apparently, he didn’t run his fashion choice by his significant other. Harbaugh’s wife, Sarah, called into a radio show on Tuesday and trashed his game day attire. While speaking with CBS Radio hosts Fernando and Greg, she detailed her disdain for her husband’s pleated pants.
“I’ve thrown them away many of times. I’ve asked him ‘Please, pleats are gone. Wear the flat front.’” she explained. “He has a flattering body.”
The better half of the Harbaugh tandem says she threw all of her husband’s pleated khakis away during the offseason. But the stubborn 49ers coach went to the NFL Combine and purchased some new ones at Walmart. Maybe that’s also wear he purchases his red Sharpies.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- NBA Gameday: Durant's debut the most anticipated in Warriors history
- New York Giants release kicker Josh Brown
- NHL Gameday: Sharks to ice new lines against Ducks
- Adonal Foyle issues 24-question quiz to Warriors fans
- NFL Power Rankings: Raiders climb; 49ers easily not one of best teams
- Durant falling in love with Bay Area doesn't mean he hates OKC
- Insider survey: Top 25 players in the NBA
- 49ers players get week break, while coaches search for answers
- Del Rio pleased with Raiders' mature attitude towards 5-2 start
- 1 Dead in Small Plane Crash in Concord
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|