Jan 14, 2014, 5:26 PM PDT
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh has a signature look: A black 49ers sweatshirt tucked into khaki pants. Any time you see Harbaugh, whether it’s on the practice field or the sidelines, he’s wearing that same outfit.
Apparently, he didn’t run his fashion choice by his significant other. Harbaugh’s wife, Sarah, called into a radio show on Tuesday and trashed his game day attire. While speaking with CBS Radio hosts Fernando and Greg, she detailed her disdain for her husband’s pleated pants.
“I’ve thrown them away many of times. I’ve asked him ‘Please, pleats are gone. Wear the flat front.’” she explained. “He has a flattering body.”
The better half of the Harbaugh tandem says she threw all of her husband’s pleated khakis away during the offseason. But the stubborn 49ers coach went to the NFL Combine and purchased some new ones at Walmart. Maybe that’s also wear he purchases his red Sharpies.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Seahawks' Sherman on dodging media: 'I didn't sneak off'
- AL Playoff Watch: M's lose; Angels clinch West title
- Kaepernick appealing $11K fine in Sunday’s pants-wetting
- 49ers Quick Hits: Defense will remain light at CB
- NL Wild Card Watch: Brewers shut out by Wainwright, Cards
- AL Wild Card Watch: Royals beat Sale, White Sox
- NL Wild Card Watch: Pirates ride long ball past Red Sox
- Cardinals RB Dwyer deactivated following arrest
- Rewind: Duffy dresses part as Giants narrow NL West deficit
- Kaepernick: 'Execution' reason third-and-six run play failed
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|