Jan 14, 2014, 5:26 PM PST
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh has a signature look: A black 49ers sweatshirt tucked into khaki pants. Any time you see Harbaugh, whether it’s on the practice field or the sidelines, he’s wearing that same outfit.
Apparently, he didn’t run his fashion choice by his significant other. Harbaugh’s wife, Sarah, called into a radio show on Tuesday and trashed his game day attire. While speaking with CBS Radio hosts Fernando and Greg, she detailed her disdain for her husband’s pleated pants.
“I’ve thrown them away many of times. I’ve asked him ‘Please, pleats are gone. Wear the flat front.’” she explained. “He has a flattering body.”
The better half of the Harbaugh tandem says she threw all of her husband’s pleated khakis away during the offseason. But the stubborn 49ers coach went to the NFL Combine and purchased some new ones at Walmart. Maybe that’s also wear he purchases his red Sharpies.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Nightmares Keep Coming for Disappointed Raiders
- A warning to Curry, other prospective buyers of the Carolina Panthers
- Mike Brown still savoring Finals victory over the Cavs
- The Warriors Insider Podcast: Assistant coach Mike Brown
- NBA Power Rankings: Warriors on fire, but Rockets even hotter
- Warriors first trimester report card: Only three solid A's
- Veteran Kicker Gould is Giving 49ers His Best Shots
- Twitter Rolls Out Stricter Rules on Abusive Content
- Warriors Outsiders Podcast: Monday, Dec. 18, 2017
- Prominent US Judge Retires Amid Sex Misconduct Accusations
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|