Jan 14, 2014, 5:26 PM PDT
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh has a signature look: A black 49ers sweatshirt tucked into khaki pants. Any time you see Harbaugh, whether it’s on the practice field or the sidelines, he’s wearing that same outfit.
Apparently, he didn’t run his fashion choice by his significant other. Harbaugh’s wife, Sarah, called into a radio show on Tuesday and trashed his game day attire. While speaking with CBS Radio hosts Fernando and Greg, she detailed her disdain for her husband’s pleated pants.
“I’ve thrown them away many of times. I’ve asked him ‘Please, pleats are gone. Wear the flat front.’” she explained. “He has a flattering body.”
The better half of the Harbaugh tandem says she threw all of her husband’s pleated khakis away during the offseason. But the stubborn 49ers coach went to the NFL Combine and purchased some new ones at Walmart. Maybe that’s also wear he purchases his red Sharpies.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants CHAT with Andrew Baggarly -- 1:15 p.m. (10.1.14)
- Reid: A.J. Jenkins 'doing nice job' as Chiefs No. 4 WR
- Report: Adam Dunn still plans to retire
- Chiefs' Reid not concerned with Alex Smith's emotions
- Bochy: 'Got to go with your gut' in Wild Card game
- Giants announce Wild Card roster
- Curry: Klay jokes about Love trade rumors 'a lot'
- Following the paper trail of the Alex Smith trade
- A's season ends in heartbreaking fashion, Raiders tab Sparano
- 49ers' Bethea named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|