Jan 14, 2014, 5:26 PM PDT
San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh has a signature look: A black 49ers sweatshirt tucked into khaki pants. Any time you see Harbaugh, whether it’s on the practice field or the sidelines, he’s wearing that same outfit.
Apparently, he didn’t run his fashion choice by his significant other. Harbaugh’s wife, Sarah, called into a radio show on Tuesday and trashed his game day attire. While speaking with CBS Radio hosts Fernando and Greg, she detailed her disdain for her husband’s pleated pants.
“I’ve thrown them away many of times. I’ve asked him ‘Please, pleats are gone. Wear the flat front.’” she explained. “He has a flattering body.”
The better half of the Harbaugh tandem says she threw all of her husband’s pleated khakis away during the offseason. But the stubborn 49ers coach went to the NFL Combine and purchased some new ones at Walmart. Maybe that’s also wear he purchases his red Sharpies.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- TBT: Juan Marichal attacks John Roseboro with a bat
- Check out Hunter Pence's scooter-riding bobblehead
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Madison Bumgarner joins the Giants' scooter-riding ranks
- Manny Pacquiao sends special message to Giants
- Sherman: Carr 'doesn't know any better' targeting Seattle CB
- DA: 'No decision has been made' on 49ers' McDonald
- Breaking down the numbers: Giants' Game 7 double play
- Rams-49ers Matchup No. 2: Robinson vs. Brooks
- Westbrook breaks hand in OKC's loss to Clippers
- World Series Victory Parade information
- San Francisco Giants World Series Victory Parade
- Ellington excited to see old friend Lattimore back on field
- Shot of the Game: Thornton converts in two-on-one situation
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|