Jan 15, 2014, 1:22 PM PDT
Behold the power of the internet. On Tuesday, Jim Harbaugh’s wife, Sarah, called into a talk radio show to express disdain for her husband’s pleated khakis.
During the interview, she explained that she threw away all of her husband’s pleated pants, only to find that he went to Walmart and purchased several more pairs for $8 a piece during the NFL Scouting Combine.
On Wednesday, a Twitter user named Austin Jeffers posted the actual photos of Harbaugh buying the pleated khakis. Jeffers must have Nostradamus-like foresight, as he is actually pointing to the khakis in the photo. Spooky.
The story checks out. Jeffers says the photo was taken at the Walmart on Lafayette Road in Indianapolis, Indiana. It is the closest Walmart location to Lucas Oil Stadium, where the NFL Scouting Combine takes place.
Enjoy your 15 minutes of internet fame, Austin. You earned it.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Man Arrested After Trespassing in 11-Year-Old Girl's Bed: PD
- San Jose Man Arrested in Violent Sexual Assault of Girl, 17
- Marvin Bagley 'trying to stay patient' after limited minutes in Kings debut
- Fire Threatens Natural Gas Pipeline, Prompts Evacuations
- Safeway Employee in SF Fetches $1.9 Million of Mega Millions
- Salesforce Transit Center Contractor Seeks $150M in Lawsuit
- Bay Area Roads Are Some of Worst in the Country: Report
- Chris Webber bestows high praise on Kings rookie Harry Giles
- Kings takeaways: Three things we learned from season-opening loss to Jazz
- “It Sounded Like A Bomb Went Off” — Loma Prieta in Pictures
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|