Jan 15, 2014, 1:22 PM PDT
Behold the power of the internet. On Tuesday, Jim Harbaugh’s wife, Sarah, called into a talk radio show to express disdain for her husband’s pleated khakis.
During the interview, she explained that she threw away all of her husband’s pleated pants, only to find that he went to Walmart and purchased several more pairs for $8 a piece during the NFL Scouting Combine.
On Wednesday, a Twitter user named Austin Jeffers posted the actual photos of Harbaugh buying the pleated khakis. Jeffers must have Nostradamus-like foresight, as he is actually pointing to the khakis in the photo. Spooky.
The story checks out. Jeffers says the photo was taken at the Walmart on Lafayette Road in Indianapolis, Indiana. It is the closest Walmart location to Lucas Oil Stadium, where the NFL Scouting Combine takes place.
Enjoy your 15 minutes of internet fame, Austin. You earned it.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- With Yankees on the prowl, error costs Sonny Gray in loss to Blue Jays
- Harvey Milk Could Be Honored With Name on SFO's Terminal 1
- Survivor of Deadly Calif. Crash Blames Social Media
- WATCH: A's Postgame Live
- Supervisor Wants to Ban Flame-Retardant Chemicals in SF
- Barbers Rescue Abandoned Baby, Say 'He's Part of the Family'
- Calif. Gov. Extends Climate Change Bill, Adds 10 Years
- WATCH: Pirates vs Giants
- Passengers Rescued From Gilroy Gardens Monorail
- Developmentally Disabled Woman Allegedly Raped by Life Coach
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|