Jan 16, 2014, 9:57 AM PDT
The Seattle Seahawks have never won a Super Bowl. But that didn’t stop a Seahawks fan from declaring his beloved team the “champs” in permanent ink. Meet the man with the most on the line this Sunday.
Before the season even started, Tim Connors was so confident the Seahawks would win Super Bowl 48, that he tattooed it on his body. He’ll have a tough time explaining his ink if the 49ers win this Sunday.
Check out the photo courtesy of KOMO News in Seattle:
— Perhaps, even worse than Mr. Connors’ use of ink, is Sports Illustrated’s lack of it. S.I. is releasing three regional covers this week. The three teams featured: Denver Broncos, Seattle Seahawks, and New England Patriots. It seems they forgot about the 49ers. Oops. At least Bay Area fans don’t have to worry about the cover jinx now.
— A couple pieces of advice, Macklemore. Stop sharing a barber with Miley Cyrus, and take that jacket back to the thrift shop.
Being a die-hard fan of your team is fine, but what’s with the photo making the rounds online of Macklemore wearing a Vikings jersey? Time for some less embarrassing links.
Field of Links:
— Our esteemed colleague and 49ers Insider, Matt Maiocco, points out that Ahmad Brooks has found previous success while making the leap of faith — even though it didn’t work last Sunday.
VIDEO OF THE DAY: Watch this 11-month-old baby waterski.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Body Parts Found in Hayward May Belong to Missing SF Man
- New Details Emerge in Case of Missing SF Uber Driver
- Giants lineup: Hernandez in, Slater out
- Earthquakes players react to Kinnear's firing, Leitch's promotion
- Fireworks Enforcement Ramps Up for Fourth of July
- Vogt has that 'rejuvenation feeling' going from A's to first-place Brewers
- Tierney, Sorensen among players qualified by Sharks
- With Duffy's uncertain health, Rays reportedly trade for another shortstop
- Facebook May Be Creating Original TV Shows: Report
- Earthquakes GM defends firing coach: 'I think this team can achieve more'
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|