Jan 16, 2014, 9:57 AM PDT
The Seattle Seahawks have never won a Super Bowl. But that didn’t stop a Seahawks fan from declaring his beloved team the “champs” in permanent ink. Meet the man with the most on the line this Sunday.
Before the season even started, Tim Connors was so confident the Seahawks would win Super Bowl 48, that he tattooed it on his body. He’ll have a tough time explaining his ink if the 49ers win this Sunday.
Check out the photo courtesy of KOMO News in Seattle:
— Perhaps, even worse than Mr. Connors’ use of ink, is Sports Illustrated’s lack of it. S.I. is releasing three regional covers this week. The three teams featured: Denver Broncos, Seattle Seahawks, and New England Patriots. It seems they forgot about the 49ers. Oops. At least Bay Area fans don’t have to worry about the cover jinx now.
— A couple pieces of advice, Macklemore. Stop sharing a barber with Miley Cyrus, and take that jacket back to the thrift shop.
Being a die-hard fan of your team is fine, but what’s with the photo making the rounds online of Macklemore wearing a Vikings jersey? Time for some less embarrassing links.
Field of Links:
— Our esteemed colleague and 49ers Insider, Matt Maiocco, points out that Ahmad Brooks has found previous success while making the leap of faith — even though it didn’t work last Sunday.
VIDEO OF THE DAY: Watch this 11-month-old baby waterski.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Caltrain's Rail Grinding Project to Reduce Noise
- Woman Whose Wedding Ring Was Stolen in SF Just Wants It Back
- SJ Flood Victims to Face off Against Politicians at Meeting
- Two Iron Workers Injured at Facebook Construction Site
- Judge Drops Most Charges Against Suspect Shot by SF Officers
- Ann Coulter, UC Berkeley Clash Over Canceled Visit
- Manaea felt 'little sharp pain', but status of shoulder not immediately known
- Morse, Arroyo stun Dodgers, lift Giants to thrilling comeback win
- High School Fight in East Bay Leaves One Girl Seriously Hurt
- Did Giants rookie Arroyo even know he hit first career homer off the bat?
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|