Jan 17, 2014, 12:09 PM PDT
Presented without comment, because this awesomeness needs to speak for itself.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- 49ers roster projection, 2.0: Tight-end heavy offense
- A's option RHP Cody Martin to Triple-A Nashville
- A's lineup: Burns returns, Vogt out vs Heaney, Angels
- Krukow: Bumgarner loses, 'those games hurt a little bit more'
- 49ers' Acker in thick of four-player battle for starting CB job
- A's Toe the Rubber: Andrew Heaney vs Sonny Gray
- Morning Minute: Greinke outduels Bumgarner; A's go down
- UFC star Ronda Rousey plans to retire in two years
- Cal football primed for bounce-back season
- Giants lineup: Bumgarner, Greinke both batting eighth
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|