Jan 17, 2014, 12:09 PM PDT
Presented without comment, because this awesomeness needs to speak for itself.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Davis: Focusing on guard, capable of backup duties at tackle
- Dodgers blank Cubs, keep two-game lead over Giants
- Explanation not changing minds, but Kap can keep trying
- Panik leads historic attack, Giants throttle Braves 13-4
- Kaepernick addresses 49ers teammates, gains understanding
- 49ers' Kaepernick: Will continue to sit until I see change
- New York wins Little League World Series; USA's first since '11
- Triggs earns first career win as A's take series from Cards
- Report: Dodgers place Puig on trade waivers
- Kaepernick, Dr. Harry Edwards talk before 49ers practice
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|