Jan 17, 2014, 12:09 PM PDT
Presented without comment, because this awesomeness needs to speak for itself.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sizing up NBA playoff shares: W's, Cavs battle for biggest bonus
- Giants lineup: Pagan remains in seventh spot
- A's lineup: Semien returns, Phegley catching vs. lefty
- Warriors end Rockets' season, Howard claims 'I'm still a champion'
- Giants' Peavy roughed up in Triple-A rehab start
- Sharks officially introduce Peter DeBoer as head coach
- Eleven things you need to know before NBA Finals begin
- President Obama: 'No one can outshoot Curry'
- Former Sharks forward Clowe liked playing for DeBoer
- 'Pretty woozy' Klay could not drive himself home after Game 5
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|