Jan 17, 2014, 9:47 AM PDT
Everyone is cashing in on Jim Harbaugh’s $8 pleated khakis. Apparently, this means we’ve all run out of meaningful things to talk about.
Here’s exhibit A: The San Francisco 49ers have authenticated a pair of Harbaugh’s pants and are selling them for $500.
Exhibit B: Walmart is cashing in on the fact the 49ers coach bought his pleated pants on their premises. This ad is on their homepage.
Exhibit C: Banana Republic is angling to upgrade Harbaugh’s pants game.
Sorry folks, when something fun goes commercial, it’s time to move on. And we shall.
— MLB finally expanded instant replay. What does that mean, you ask? Giants Insider Andrew Baggarly has all of your questions answered. Time for some khaki-free links.
Field of Links:
— This is 40: Where the Warriors stand 40 games into the season.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Draymond to Curry to Durant earns Assist of the Year
- Iguodala does not capture Sixth Man of the Year award
- Group Files Paperwork to Recall Judge in Brock Turner Case
- San Jose to Crack Down on Food Handouts to Homeless
- WATCH: Giants Pregame Live
- Giants respond to Melancon report: 'It’s pole vaulting over mouse turds'
- Police Arrest 2015 Homicide Suspect During Credit Fraud Raid
- Buster Posey Visits Stanford Children's Hospital
- Man Convicted in 2014 SJ DUI Death Arrested on DUI Suspicion
- Body Parts Found in Hayward May Belong to Missing SF Man
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|