Jan 17, 2014, 9:47 AM PDT
Everyone is cashing in on Jim Harbaugh’s $8 pleated khakis. Apparently, this means we’ve all run out of meaningful things to talk about.
Here’s exhibit A: The San Francisco 49ers have authenticated a pair of Harbaugh’s pants and are selling them for $500.
Exhibit B: Walmart is cashing in on the fact the 49ers coach bought his pleated pants on their premises. This ad is on their homepage.
Exhibit C: Banana Republic is angling to upgrade Harbaugh’s pants game.
Sorry folks, when something fun goes commercial, it’s time to move on. And we shall.
— MLB finally expanded instant replay. What does that mean, you ask? Giants Insider Andrew Baggarly has all of your questions answered. Time for some khaki-free links.
Field of Links:
— This is 40: Where the Warriors stand 40 games into the season.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Steve Kerr issues early message to Warriors fans about next season
- San Bruno Fire Victim: Attorney Holding Back PG&E Payments
- Daniel Mengden proves more effective as starter than follower in A's win
- Daniel Mengden and two solo homers power A's to series sweep over Cardinals
- Sharks notebook: Prospects quickly making impression at development camp
- Mengden, A's Outlast Cardinals in Pitchers' Duel
- Drive of the Game: Beau Taylor gives A's lead vs. Cardinals with solo homer
- Matt Chapman, Beau Taylor power A's to series sweep against Cardinals
- Top Restaurateur Cleared in Pregnancy Discrimination Trial
- WATCH: Dynamo vs. Quakes
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|