Jan 17, 2014, 9:47 AM PDT
Everyone is cashing in on Jim Harbaugh’s $8 pleated khakis. Apparently, this means we’ve all run out of meaningful things to talk about.
Here’s exhibit A: The San Francisco 49ers have authenticated a pair of Harbaugh’s pants and are selling them for $500.
Exhibit B: Walmart is cashing in on the fact the 49ers coach bought his pleated pants on their premises. This ad is on their homepage.
Exhibit C: Banana Republic is angling to upgrade Harbaugh’s pants game.
Sorry folks, when something fun goes commercial, it’s time to move on. And we shall.
— MLB finally expanded instant replay. What does that mean, you ask? Giants Insider Andrew Baggarly has all of your questions answered. Time for some khaki-free links.
Field of Links:
— This is 40: Where the Warriors stand 40 games into the season.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warriors solve three major problems by cutting back on fouls vs. Suns
- Warriors Cruise Past Suns 123-103
- SF Fire Chief Joanne Hayes-White Announces Retirement
- Three-Alarm Fire at SF Apartment Building Contained: SFFD
- Judge Upholds Weed Killer Verdict, Reduces Jury Award
- Man, 73, Cited For Vandalizing Candidate Campaign Sign
- Giants cut Kelby Tomlinson, four more from 40-man roster before MLB offseason
- Steph Curry, Dell Curry move up on NBA's father-son scoring list
- Warriors think they finally looked like themselves in big win vs. Suns
- NFL rumors: Derek Carr has 'fractured relationship' with Raiders teammates
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|