Jan 17, 2014, 4:05 PM PDT
The San Francisco Giants and Seattle Mariners are going after each other on Twitter.
The argument and eventual bet centers around the NFC Championship between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks. Earlier this week, the triple-A affiliate for each team also did battle.
If you don’t have Twitter, here’s what you missed:
Now, it’s all in good fun, but what are the Mariners so confident about? They, like the Seahawks, have never won a championship, and their city’s starting quarterback is technically the property of the Texas Rangers.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warriors Outsiders Podcast: Curry scores 29, Dubs smack the Suns
- Cowboys coach Jason Garrett: Amari Cooper has a 'bright future'
- About 15,000 Strike at University of California Hospitals
- Sharks out for revenge in rematch vs. young Predators goalie Juuse Saros
- Free agents Jed Lowrie, Jonathan Lucroy projected to earn different salaries
- Netflix to Borrow Another $2B to Pay Its Programming Bills
- Home in San Francisco Listed For Record $45 Million
- What's with Witherspoon, Colbert's sophomore slump? 'You've got to ask them'
- Is Carr's Relationship With Teammates 'Fractured'?
- Derek Carr hits back at reported fractured relationship with Raiders teammates
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|