Jan 17, 2014, 4:05 PM PDT
The San Francisco Giants and Seattle Mariners are going after each other on Twitter.
The argument and eventual bet centers around the NFC Championship between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks. Earlier this week, the triple-A affiliate for each team also did battle.
If you don’t have Twitter, here’s what you missed:
Now, it’s all in good fun, but what are the Mariners so confident about? They, like the Seahawks, have never won a championship, and their city’s starting quarterback is technically the property of the Texas Rangers.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- The three things you need to know from 49ers' 41-39 loss vs Rams
- Bay Area Man Hits $3 Million Jackpot on Lottery Scratcher
- Politicians Accept Thousands From Donors With Extremist Ties
- Earthquake Preparedness: 'It's Not a Question of If'
- Rescue Efforts Continue in Mexico City Following Earthquake
- Mexico Quakes Offer Warning for California's Preparedness
- 49ers Fall Short Against Rams on 'Thursday Night Football'
- Carlos Hyde: 49ers 'capable of winning whole lot of games'
- What happened on 49ers' failed two-point conversion?
- Shanahan: After frustrating final, 'proud' of 49ers' fight vs Rams
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard stopped…|