Jan 17, 2014, 4:05 PM PST
The San Francisco Giants and Seattle Mariners are going after each other on Twitter.
The argument and eventual bet centers around the NFC Championship between the San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks. Earlier this week, the triple-A affiliate for each team also did battle.
If you don’t have Twitter, here’s what you missed:
Now, it’s all in good fun, but what are the Mariners so confident about? They, like the Seahawks, have never won a championship, and their city’s starting quarterback is technically the property of the Texas Rangers.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gameday: Two Warriors All-Stars out for Friday's game vs Bulls
- NASL-champion San Francisco Deltas fold after one season
- Offseason can be tense on other side of Giancarlo Stanton rumors
- The Kings Insider Podcast: Kosta Koufos
- Sharks have tall task avoiding holiday hangover in Vegas
- 16-Year-Old Girl Dead Following Crash Near Livermore: CHP
- S*%! Warriors fans say
- Kaepernick Joins Indigenous People's Sunrise Event in SF
- Trump playing 'quickly' with Tiger, DJ
- Japan Mayor to Cut Sister City Ties With SF Over Statue
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|