Jan 17, 2014, 1:00 PM PDT
In a moment almost as mind-bending as the movie “Inception” itself, Colin Kaepernick signed a tattoo of Colin Kaepernick “Kaepernicking” on a fan’s leg. Yup. You read that right.
The moment was captured and immediately tweeted by ABC7 News reporter Matt Keller.
There’s no word on if the fan immediately ran to a tattoo shop to make the signature more permanent. That seems like the most logical decision to make, right?
Stories about tattoos have become pretty popular in advance of the NFC Championship. Fortunately, those stories don’t center around Kaepernick’s well-documented ink. We first reported the story of a tattoo shop in Concord that is offering 49ers tattoos for $49. And recently, KOMO News in Seattle found a brave Seahawks fan that tattooed “Super Bowl XLVII Champs” on his wrist.
Whatever happened to people being afraid of needles?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hayward Shooting Near School Sends Teen to Hospital: Police
- A's bring out the brooms, complete sweep of Yankees with 5-3 victory
- Roark, A's Beat Yankees to Complete Sweep
- Raiders playing on 80-yard field won't change Jon Gruden's evaluation
- Nathan Peterman has shot to make Raiders after impressing Jon Gruden again
- A's Prize Patrol surprises Jason Maddy, family with $5,000
- Raiders can't take much away from preseason Canada debacle vs. Packers
- CC Sabathia wanted to play for Giants, and it almost happened twice
- Watch A's Prize Patrol surprise lucky fan Jason M. with $5,000
- Jimmy Garoppolo 'worst practice quarterback we've had,' Patriots analyst says
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|