Jan 17, 2014, 1:00 PM PDT
In a moment almost as mind-bending as the movie “Inception” itself, Colin Kaepernick signed a tattoo of Colin Kaepernick “Kaepernicking” on a fan’s leg. Yup. You read that right.
The moment was captured and immediately tweeted by ABC7 News reporter Matt Keller.
There’s no word on if the fan immediately ran to a tattoo shop to make the signature more permanent. That seems like the most logical decision to make, right?
Stories about tattoos have become pretty popular in advance of the NFC Championship. Fortunately, those stories don’t center around Kaepernick’s well-documented ink. We first reported the story of a tattoo shop in Concord that is offering 49ers tattoos for $49. And recently, KOMO News in Seattle found a brave Seahawks fan that tattooed “Super Bowl XLVII Champs” on his wrist.
Whatever happened to people being afraid of needles?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- With Yankees on the prowl, error costs Sonny Gray in loss to Blue Jays
- Harvey Milk Could Be Honored With Name on SFO's Terminal 1
- Survivor of Deadly Calif. Crash Blames Social Media
- WATCH: A's Postgame Live
- Supervisor Wants to Ban Flame-Retardant Chemicals in SF
- Barbers Rescue Abandoned Baby, Say 'He's Part of the Family'
- Calif. Gov. Extends Climate Change Bill, Adds 10 Years
- WATCH: Pirates vs Giants
- Passengers Rescued From Gilroy Gardens Monorail
- Developmentally Disabled Woman Allegedly Raped by Life Coach
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|