Jan 17, 2014, 1:00 PM PDT
In a moment almost as mind-bending as the movie “Inception” itself, Colin Kaepernick signed a tattoo of Colin Kaepernick “Kaepernicking” on a fan’s leg. Yup. You read that right.
The moment was captured and immediately tweeted by ABC7 News reporter Matt Keller.
There’s no word on if the fan immediately ran to a tattoo shop to make the signature more permanent. That seems like the most logical decision to make, right?
Stories about tattoos have become pretty popular in advance of the NFC Championship. Fortunately, those stories don’t center around Kaepernick’s well-documented ink. We first reported the story of a tattoo shop in Concord that is offering 49ers tattoos for $49. And recently, KOMO News in Seattle found a brave Seahawks fan that tattooed “Super Bowl XLVII Champs” on his wrist.
Whatever happened to people being afraid of needles?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Damian Jones is 'going to learn a lot' vs. next two Warriors opponents
- Kings score 117 vs. top defense, but lose Marvin Bagley, Harry Giles debut
- Fire Threatens Natural Gas Pipeline, Prompts Evacuations
- Man Arrested After Trespassing in 11-Year-Old Girl's Bed: PD
- San Jose Man Arrested in Violent Sexual Assault of Girl, 17
- Marvin Bagley 'trying to stay patient' after limited minutes in Kings debut
- Shot of the Game: Christie speechless after Bjelica hits WCS for alley-oop
- Safeway Employee in SF Fetches $1.9 Million of Mega Millions
- Salesforce Transit Center Contractor Seeks $150M in Lawsuit
- Bay Area Roads Are Some of Worst in the Country: Report
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|