Jan 17, 2014, 1:00 PM PDT
In a moment almost as mind-bending as the movie “Inception” itself, Colin Kaepernick signed a tattoo of Colin Kaepernick “Kaepernicking” on a fan’s leg. Yup. You read that right.
The moment was captured and immediately tweeted by ABC7 News reporter Matt Keller.
There’s no word on if the fan immediately ran to a tattoo shop to make the signature more permanent. That seems like the most logical decision to make, right?
Stories about tattoos have become pretty popular in advance of the NFC Championship. Fortunately, those stories don’t center around Kaepernick’s well-documented ink. We first reported the story of a tattoo shop in Concord that is offering 49ers tattoos for $49. And recently, KOMO News in Seattle found a brave Seahawks fan that tattooed “Super Bowl XLVII Champs” on his wrist.
Whatever happened to people being afraid of needles?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Child Burned After Hot Coffee Spill at Brentwood Starbucks
- Oakland stadium authority director doesn't want Raiders in 2019
- Three People Shot in San Francisco's Oceanview Neighborhood
- Raiders HC Jack Del Rio believes he could help Aldon Smith
- 5.7M Earthquake Strikes in Gulf of California
- Five Bay Area Restaurants Among World's Best
- McKenzie: Serious talks on Carr extension coming after NFL Draft
- San Mateo County Healthiest in California: Report
- Pete Carroll: Marshawn Lynch 'somewhat entertaining' a return to NFL
- Wildlife 'Babies' Take Over Peninsula Recovery Center
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|