Jan 17, 2014, 1:00 PM PDT
In a moment almost as mind-bending as the movie “Inception” itself, Colin Kaepernick signed a tattoo of Colin Kaepernick “Kaepernicking” on a fan’s leg. Yup. You read that right.
The moment was captured and immediately tweeted by ABC7 News reporter Matt Keller.
There’s no word on if the fan immediately ran to a tattoo shop to make the signature more permanent. That seems like the most logical decision to make, right?
Stories about tattoos have become pretty popular in advance of the NFC Championship. Fortunately, those stories don’t center around Kaepernick’s well-documented ink. We first reported the story of a tattoo shop in Concord that is offering 49ers tattoos for $49. And recently, KOMO News in Seattle found a brave Seahawks fan that tattooed “Super Bowl XLVII Champs” on his wrist.
Whatever happened to people being afraid of needles?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Warriors placed a call to Dwyane Wade
- Crews Battle Two-Alarm House Fire in San Jose
- Report: Dwyane Wade nearing agreement with Cavs
- SF Officials Set Up Cooling Centers Ahead of Midweek Heat
- The adjustment is going to take some time for Bogdan Bogdanovic
- Maybe our wanting him to play isn’t the best thing for Colin Kaepernick
- Klay Thompson: 'I worked harder this summer because...'
- Patriot Prayer Plans March, Rally in Berkeley
- Hoyer Bounces Back to Show 49ers He Can be Effective QB
- Can Crabtree Bounce Back in Time for Broncos?
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|