Jan 17, 2014, 1:00 PM PDT
In a moment almost as mind-bending as the movie “Inception” itself, Colin Kaepernick signed a tattoo of Colin Kaepernick “Kaepernicking” on a fan’s leg. Yup. You read that right.
The moment was captured and immediately tweeted by ABC7 News reporter Matt Keller.
There’s no word on if the fan immediately ran to a tattoo shop to make the signature more permanent. That seems like the most logical decision to make, right?
Stories about tattoos have become pretty popular in advance of the NFC Championship. Fortunately, those stories don’t center around Kaepernick’s well-documented ink. We first reported the story of a tattoo shop in Concord that is offering 49ers tattoos for $49. And recently, KOMO News in Seattle found a brave Seahawks fan that tattooed “Super Bowl XLVII Champs” on his wrist.
Whatever happened to people being afraid of needles?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- Ever wonder what it's like to run in the A's Hall of Fame Race?
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Klay goes off and gets loud in Game 6 win
- Madison Bumgarner breaks down his dominant rehab start
- Warriors force Game 7 as Finals berth slips through Rockets' grasp
- Warriors propel past Rockets in second half to stay alive
- Warriors earn five A's and a B in do-or-die Game 6
- Bumgarner makes the most of rehab start in Sacramento
- In every way possible, Warriors-Rockets has been the emotional roller coaster we needed
- Durant, Steph give hilarious answer on Klay vs OKC in 2016 playoffs
- The lesson Klay Thompson learned to become a clutch performer
- Madison Bumgarner's rehab start couldn't have gone any better
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|