Jan 21, 2014, 10:06 AM PDT
Be careful drinking coffee around Stephen Curry. Now you know why they’re really called the Splash Brothers.
All kidding aside, the Golden State Warriors learned a lesson from the NBA-best Indiana Pacers on Monday night, writes Monte Poole.
— Joe Pavelski stayed crazy hot and scored two goals to help the San Jose Sharks salvage a win against the Calgary Flames. Pavelski has six goals in the last three games and leads all U.S. born NHL players with 27 goals this season.
— The 49ers may have come up short on Sunday, but they were given a hero’s welcome upon their return home. Bay Area fans are the best.
— Eight 49ers players made the Pro Bowl and only one plans to attend, according to 49ers insider Matt Maiocco. Even with a new format, the game just isn’t interesting.
Field of Links:
— Here are the eight teams that can be forced to appear on Hard Knocks. The 49ers aren’t one of the teams that can be forced to do the show, but Jim Harbaugh wouldn’t be opposed to opening up his training camp to the cameras.
— This is the best: A man called into a sports radio show to talk about cats.
— A courtesy flush has never been more important: Things might get a bit awkward in Sochi.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Field of Links: Dodgers' disrespectful dunk, Coco's many handshakes, Giants rookies strip down
- Ever wonder what MLB players talk about at 1B?
- Steph Curry explains his new flavored mouthguards
- Sharks show their toughness in Saturday night bout with Islanders
- Sharks lay the hammer on Islanders on 'Los Tiburones Night'
- Watch Rajon Rondo punch Chris Paul in Lakers-Rockets NBA brawl
- Shot of the Game: Brent Burns scores his first goal of the season
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in San Jose's 4-1 win over the Islanders
- Brent Burns' first goal of the season sounds even better in Spanish
- 'GOL LOS TIBURONES DE SAN JOSE!' Joonas Donskoi give Sharks a 2-1 lead
- Watch the Sharks' goals vs. Islanders on 'Los Tiburones Night' in Spanish
- Sharks fan catches puck while on the phone
- Tiempo de Timo: Meier scores for Sharks on 'Los Tiburones Night'
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|