Jan 21, 2014, 10:06 AM PDT
Be careful drinking coffee around Stephen Curry. Now you know why they’re really called the Splash Brothers.
All kidding aside, the Golden State Warriors learned a lesson from the NBA-best Indiana Pacers on Monday night, writes Monte Poole.
— Joe Pavelski stayed crazy hot and scored two goals to help the San Jose Sharks salvage a win against the Calgary Flames. Pavelski has six goals in the last three games and leads all U.S. born NHL players with 27 goals this season.
— The 49ers may have come up short on Sunday, but they were given a hero’s welcome upon their return home. Bay Area fans are the best.
— Eight 49ers players made the Pro Bowl and only one plans to attend, according to 49ers insider Matt Maiocco. Even with a new format, the game just isn’t interesting.
Field of Links:
— Here are the eight teams that can be forced to appear on Hard Knocks. The 49ers aren’t one of the teams that can be forced to do the show, but Jim Harbaugh wouldn’t be opposed to opening up his training camp to the cameras.
— This is the best: A man called into a sports radio show to talk about cats.
— A courtesy flush has never been more important: Things might get a bit awkward in Sochi.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Tomas Hertl nets Sharks' first short-handed goal of 2019 season
- Fired-up Robert Saleh admits he blacked out during 49ers celebrations
- Stanford Student Drugged at Campus Party: University Police
- California Governor Ends Legislative Session With Vetoes
- Patrick Marleau tears up after warm welcome from Sharks fans in return home
- Why it's time to recognize undefeated 49ers as an elite NFL contender
- Watch Sharks' Patrick Marleau receive huge ovation in first home game
- Two Small Earthquakes Strike Southeast of San Jose
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo says key to 5-0 start is complementary football
- Robert Saleh's fiery personality rubbing off on dominant 49ers defense
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|