Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PST
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- USF Dons fall short, edged by BYU 78-74
- Rewind: Depth scoring keys Sharks' convincing win over Ducks
- Cal snaps skid, beats Washington State
- Saint Mary's pulls away from Loyola Marymount
- Santa Clara's comeback falls short, loses to San Diego
- Instant Replay: Sharks explode in second, beat Ducks 6-3
- Lynch should recite Lincoln's Inaugural to shut everyone up
- Report: Giants DFA Chris Dominguez, make room for Vogelsong
- Jeff Van Gundy: 'No doubt Draymond should be an All-Star'
- Serena aims for 19th major in Australian final vs Sharapova
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|