Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PDT
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Watch: Full replays of The Open coverage
- '98 Open champ O'Meara makes mess of opening hole
- Live blog, The Open: Day 1 at Royal Birkdale
- Father Pushing Stroller Fatally Shot in Street Near Hayward
- Wildfire Burning Near Yosemite Spreads to 75 Square Miles
- Actor Bill Murray Pays Visit to Paralyzed Cal Rugby Player
- Four Inmates Overdose at Santa Clara County Jail
- SJ Police Dog Bites Toddler as Cops Search for Wanted Felon
- Watch: Bunker hole-out for first eagle of 146th Open
- California Rescuers Free Whale Snagged by Fishing Anchors
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Check out Mich…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|