Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PDT
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants lineup: Duffy at third, batting eighth
- Wheaties to release cereal box featuring MVP Curry in June
- College coach: NBA MVP Curry 'could be in the majors; believe me'
- A's lineup: No changes behind Chavez after Game 1 loss
- Kuiper: Bumgarner, Giants 'starting to show some signs'
- Patrick Willis smothers possibility of 49ers return
- Transcript: Curry uses MVP speech to honor every teammate
- 49ers sign nine undrafted rookies
- During MVP speech, did Curry lobby for Lacob to pay Draymond?
- Former Raiders RB Marv Hubbard passes away at 68
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|