Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PST
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Curry breaks Ray Allen's NBA record against Heat
- Seahawks-49ers matchup No. 3: Williams vs. Martin
- Three 49ers in Top-10 in Pro Bowl voting
- Krukow baffled Sandoval walked away from 'baseball heaven'
- A's statement on Dish potentially dropping CSN
- Happy Thanksgiving from Comcast SportsNet
- Time running out for 49ers RT Davis to be cleared
- Sharks' Nieto fighting through offensive dry spell
- 49ers, Seahawks address their controversies
- Randle, Stanford ease past Delaware
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|