Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PDT
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-starter Wilhoite remains ready if called to play defense
- Sandoval 'well ahead of schedule,' could return for playoffs
- Giants lineup: Belt moves to top, Pagan moved down vs Padres
- Chargers promote former 49ers TE to active roster
- Wild Card Watch: Piscotty, Cardinals crush Cubs
- Armstead focused on keeping Wilson within his grasp
- San Jose State's Love picked off four times in loss to Iowa State
- LIVE: Rangers vs A's
- 'Jobs to be had' by young players as Sharks begin camp
- A's lineup: Trio of lefties back in against Rangers' Darvish
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|