Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PST
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- 49ers Week 12 win over Washington: Three positives
- 49ers' Davis ran routes as they were drawn up
- Giants set record with $388,606 postseason shares
- 49ers Week 12 win over Washington: Three negatives
- Sharks notes: Wingels glad to break out of slump
- 49ers snap count: Aldon sees 95 percent of defensive plays
- Krukow: 'It would be a sad day' if Pablo leaves Giants
- 49ers 17, Washington 13: Now, style points do not matter
- Giants: Agent denies reports Pablo joining Red Sox
- Cowboys rally behind Romo, beat Giants 31-28
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|