Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PST
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mike Nolan wanted to rejoin 49ers under Chip Kelly
- Romanowski: Most NFL players likely have CTE
- Impending free agent playing in Super Bowl 50 loves Bay Area
- Raiders' Squirek among NFL's unlikely Super Bowl stars
- Harbaugh disappointed with how 2015 unfolded for Kaepernick
- Goodell: 'Rooney Rule' for women coming to NFL
- Traits Montana values when evaluating NFL quarterbacks
- DeBoer avoids 'over-coaching' Sharks on off-days
- Hot ticket: Super Bowl 50 prices higher than ever
- Report: Giants spoke with Uribe, asking price too high
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|