Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PDT
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: Juan Marichal attacks John Roseboro with a bat
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Pence wants to teach his awkward baseball style to your kids
- Madison Bumgarner joins the Giants' scooter-riding ranks
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Bumgarner extraordinary as Giants claim decade
- What they're saying: Giants win World Series
- Bumgarner named World Series MVP
- Instant Replay: Giants win third World Series in five years
- Giants' Bumgarner, Sandoval set postseason records
- Panik starts sensational Game 7 double play
- Comcast SportsNet channel locations
- Harbaugh transcript: Arguing a rookie as Rams 'best player'
- Howe’s family says condition guarded after stroke
- Georgia star RB Gurley suspended by NCAA
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|