Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PDT
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Reggie Wayne gives WR perspective on Kap, 49ers situation
- Report: Coyotes to hire 26-year-old analytics guru as GM
- Carr receives rave reviews in NFL Top 100: 'Carried his team'
- Two-time Super Bowl champ Justin Tuck to retire with Giants
- Report: Rams draft pick to be arraigned for April altercation
- List: 2016 MLB Draft order
- Raiders' Super Bowl LI odds continue to rise after draft
- Bumps and bruises adding up for Sharks in series with Predators
- 49ers GM Baalke: Kaepernick 'is slinging it a little bit'
- What they're saying: Warriors react to Game 2 victory
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|