Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PST
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants lineup: Pagan, Posey, Pence to make Cactus League debuts
- On the Dockett: Decision day -- 49ers or Cardinals?
- Rewind: Nieto, Sharks youngsters break out of scoring slumps
- Instant Replay: Younger players ignite Sharks past Canucks
- Ndamukong Suh will make great Los Angeles Raider
- Ginn expected to visit 49ers
- Sharks sticking with same lineup vs. Canucks
- Report: Eagles agree to trade McCoy to Bills for Alonso
- Pacquiao gaining ground on Mayweather in Vegas sports books
- 49ers announce signing of rugby league star
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|