Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PDT
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Morning Minute: Raiders start the Carr; A's aren't Dunn; Giants split
- Holliday, Wong lead Cardinals past Pirates, 5-4
- Dodgers fall to Nats 6-4, Giants two games back in NL West
- It doesn't take much to be a Raiders quarterback consultant
- Strickland a bright note as Giants lose a Coors Field special
- Instant Replay: Giants' rally comes up short against Rockies
- Tigers rout Indians, remain four back in Wild Card race
- Boone passes physical, 49ers ask for roster exemption
- 49ers complete practice squad with three outside players
- Brewers fall further back in Wild Card battle after loss to Cubs
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|