Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PST
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- 49ers LT Staley to ref: You're terrible at your job
- 49ers injury report: Banged-up Crabtree forced to return
- In worst loss, 49ers die on altar of one-dimensionality
- 49ers break rushing record in back-breaking defeat
- Instant Replay: Sharks fight, finish Blues in OT
- Instant Replay: 49ers blow big lead, fall to Chargers in OT
- 49ers safety Reid exits game with concussion
- 49ers injury report: Gore cleared to play, Hyde ruled out
- Report: Kings discussing trade with Nets for PG Williams
- Sabean provides Giants updates: No chance at Scherzer
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|