Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PDT
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Kings sputter late, fall to Spurs 106-99
- Posey keeps showing his value behind plate for Giants
- Harbaugh explains why he kept Kap in Broncos game so long
- Giants' World Series message: 'Respect but don't fear' Royals
- Warriors sign G Sean Kilpatrick
- Giants notes: Bochy sets DH, Lincecum ready to relieve, etc.
- Harbaugh unsure if Aldon's suspension could be reduced
- Prior World Series experience doesn't matter after Game 1
- Kilgore set for season-ending surgery
- World Series prop bets: More than six steals for Royals?
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|