Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PDT
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Morning Minute: Giants split; A's eye rival Angels
- 49ers assure Chargers field will be 'fine'
- Dodgers top Friars, sit 3 1/2 games up on Giants
- Report: Love trade now involves third team
- Rewind: Posey overcomes chronic hip, Bumgarner reaches back
- 49ers replace sod at new stadium because, well, it stinks
- Instant Replay: Posey, Bumgarner power Giants past Cubs
- Angels sweep Red Sox, increase lead over A's to two games
- SaberCats' Stewart named DPOY
- Angels acquire 2B Beckham from White Sox
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|