Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PST
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Cutler, Bears hold off Packers, who drop four of last five
- Stats favor NHL teams in playoff spot on Thanksgiving
- Panthers still perfect, Romo hurt again in 33-14 Dallas loss
- Brunson scores 18 points, No. 8 Villanova beats Stanford
- What they're saying: Happy Thanksgiving
- Is Warriors’ Curry the Lionel Messi of NBA?
- Grey Cup: RedBlacks owner Hunt mirrors Lacob's style
- Talking to your family about designated hitter at Thanksgiving
- Brooks, Hyde sit out 49ers' Thanksgiving Day practice
- Johnson catches three of Stafford's five TDs, Lions crush Eagles
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|