Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PDT
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ayesha Curry shows off rap skills with Steph and E-40 on stage
- Giants lineup: Nunez returns, Panik gets night off vs Braves
- 12 Workers Injured in Oakland Construction Site Collapse
- Gas Leak Prompts Evacuations at Apple Campus in Cupertino
- Giants reinstate Hill from DL, option Okert to Triple-A Sacramento
- Jose Canseco recalls famous blunder where ball hit him in head for home run
- A's notes: Injury bug hits starting rotation
- Small Plane Crashes Near Concord Airport
- WATCH: A's vs Yankees
- A's call up Cotton, shake up rotation for Yankees series
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|