Jan 23, 2014, 4:55 PM PDT
Stephen Curry will be the first Golden State Warriors player to start in the NBA All-Star Game since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. Sprewell didn’t have to wear a red sleeved jersey, though.
Curry’s All-Star attire is already available for purchase in the NBA store, and it is interesting looking, to say the least.
The 100 percent polyester jerseys are made by Adidas and will set you back $59.95.
They should ship in time for the All-Star Game on February 16 in New Orleans.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bob Myers previews the Warriors' draft, 'that's what makes the puzzle fascinating'
- The Raiders Insider Podcast: Mike Haynes on Gruden, Lester Hayes & what makes a good CB
- Couple Raises Over $10M on Facebook to Help Migrant Families
- Bay Area Immigrant Rights Activists Head to State Capital
- The Kings Insider Podcast: Breaking down the 2018 NBA Draft with Cole Zwicker
- NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Michael Porter Jr.
- Marijuana Discounts, Possible Shortage With New Rules Coming
- Homophobic Fliers Found Posted Around Palo Alto
- Hundreds in San Francisco Protest Family Border Separations
- California to Defend Immigration Laws Against Trump
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|