Jan 24, 2014, 9:34 AM PDT
The latest NFL version of Bad Lip Reading is out, and it is quite possibly the greatest video of all time. The Jim Harbaugh and Colin Kaepernick press conferences are particularly amazing.
— Say, Joe Staley. Why aren’t you playing in the Pro Bowl?
Seems like a pretty valid excuse.
— Mavericks is on! Check out the live stream.
— Stephen Curry got more votes than any other Western Conference backcourt player, signifying the continuing rise of the Warriors.
Grab a White Russian and enjoy these links.
Field of Links:
— 8-bit The Big Lebowski? 8-bit The Big Lebowski!!
— Have these two ever been in the same place at the same time?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants Notes: Span feeling better, hopes to return to lineup Wednesday
- Injuries to Hahn, Alonso compound A's loss to Marlins
- Proposed High School Site Near Santa Rita Jail Rejected
- Consumers Feel Duped by Local Matchmaker
- Bay Area on Heightened Alert Following Manchester Bombing
- SF-Bound United Flight Evacuated at Newark Airport
- Saratoga High Student Arrested for Threatening Violence
- Alonso feels 'lucky,' thought he broke wrist on HBP
- SF Public Defender Launches New Immigration Court Unit
- Hahn goes into detail about injury that forced him out of game vs Miami
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|