Jan 24, 2014, 9:34 AM PDT
The latest NFL version of Bad Lip Reading is out, and it is quite possibly the greatest video of all time. The Jim Harbaugh and Colin Kaepernick press conferences are particularly amazing.
— Say, Joe Staley. Why aren’t you playing in the Pro Bowl?
Seems like a pretty valid excuse.
— Mavericks is on! Check out the live stream.
— Stephen Curry got more votes than any other Western Conference backcourt player, signifying the continuing rise of the Warriors.
Grab a White Russian and enjoy these links.
Field of Links:
— 8-bit The Big Lebowski? 8-bit The Big Lebowski!!
— Have these two ever been in the same place at the same time?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Columbus Statue in SF's Little Italy Defaced by Vandals
- Tomas Hertl nets Sharks' first short-handed goal of 2019 season
- Fired-up Robert Saleh admits he blacked out during 49ers celebrations
- Stanford Student Drugged at Campus Party: University Police
- California Governor Ends Legislative Session With Vetoes
- Patrick Marleau tears up after warm welcome from Sharks fans in return home
- Why it's time to recognize undefeated 49ers as an elite NFL contender
- Watch Sharks' Patrick Marleau receive huge ovation in first home game
- Two Small Earthquakes Strike Southeast of San Jose
- Jimmy Garoppolo says key to 49ers' 5-0 start is complementary football
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|