Jan 24, 2014, 9:34 AM PDT
The latest NFL version of Bad Lip Reading is out, and it is quite possibly the greatest video of all time. The Jim Harbaugh and Colin Kaepernick press conferences are particularly amazing.
— Say, Joe Staley. Why aren’t you playing in the Pro Bowl?
Seems like a pretty valid excuse.
— Mavericks is on! Check out the live stream.
— Stephen Curry got more votes than any other Western Conference backcourt player, signifying the continuing rise of the Warriors.
Grab a White Russian and enjoy these links.
Field of Links:
— 8-bit The Big Lebowski? 8-bit The Big Lebowski!!
— Have these two ever been in the same place at the same time?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- With Yankees on the prowl, error costs Sonny Gray in loss to Blue Jays
- Harvey Milk Could Be Honored With Name on SFO's Terminal 1
- Survivor of Deadly Calif. Crash Blames Social Media
- WATCH: A's Postgame Live
- Supervisor Wants to Ban Flame-Retardant Chemicals in SF
- Barbers Rescue Abandoned Baby, Say 'He's Part of the Family'
- Calif. Gov. Extends Climate Change Bill, Adds 10 Years
- WATCH: Pirates vs Giants
- Passengers Rescued From Gilroy Gardens Monorail
- Developmentally Disabled Woman Allegedly Raped by Life Coach
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|