Jan 24, 2014, 9:34 AM PST
The latest NFL version of Bad Lip Reading is out, and it is quite possibly the greatest video of all time. The Jim Harbaugh and Colin Kaepernick press conferences are particularly amazing.
— Say, Joe Staley. Why aren’t you playing in the Pro Bowl?
Seems like a pretty valid excuse.
— Mavericks is on! Check out the live stream.
— Stephen Curry got more votes than any other Western Conference backcourt player, signifying the continuing rise of the Warriors.
Grab a White Russian and enjoy these links.
Field of Links:
— 8-bit The Big Lebowski? 8-bit The Big Lebowski!!
— Have these two ever been in the same place at the same time?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Santa Cruz Warriors acquire former first-round pick, Rockets forward
- The Nightmares Keep Coming for Disappointed Raiders
- A warning to Curry, other prospective buyers of the Carolina Panthers
- Mike Brown still savoring Finals victory over the Cavs
- The Warriors Insider Podcast: Assistant coach Mike Brown
- NBA Power Rankings: Warriors on fire, but Rockets even hotter
- Warriors first trimester report card: Only three solid A's
- Veteran Kicker Gould is Giving 49ers His Best Shots
- Twitter Rolls Out Stricter Rules on Abusive Content
- Warriors Outsiders Podcast: Monday, Dec. 18, 2017
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|