Jan 24, 2014, 9:34 AM PDT
The latest NFL version of Bad Lip Reading is out, and it is quite possibly the greatest video of all time. The Jim Harbaugh and Colin Kaepernick press conferences are particularly amazing.
— Say, Joe Staley. Why aren’t you playing in the Pro Bowl?
Seems like a pretty valid excuse.
— Mavericks is on! Check out the live stream.
— Stephen Curry got more votes than any other Western Conference backcourt player, signifying the continuing rise of the Warriors.
Grab a White Russian and enjoy these links.
Field of Links:
— 8-bit The Big Lebowski? 8-bit The Big Lebowski!!
— Have these two ever been in the same place at the same time?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gossett gets no support from offense, A's blanked by Seattle
- Arrest Made in Purse Snatching That Injured Elderly Woman
- Jed York Says 49ers Abstained From NFL Anthem Vote
- 49ers unveil 1994 throwback uniforms to be worn for one game
- Bay Area Voters Accidentally Unregistered
- Semien's error costs Gossett in A's 1-0 loss to Mariners
- Tesla: Autopilot Was Not Engaged in East Bay Pond Crash
- Tip of Aer Lingus Plane Wing Hits Concrete Wall at SFO
- Judge Dismisses Charges Against 49ers Reuben Foster
- Uber Ends Self-Driving Program in Arizona After Fatal Crash
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|