Jan 24, 2014, 9:34 AM PDT
The latest NFL version of Bad Lip Reading is out, and it is quite possibly the greatest video of all time. The Jim Harbaugh and Colin Kaepernick press conferences are particularly amazing.
— Say, Joe Staley. Why aren’t you playing in the Pro Bowl?
Seems like a pretty valid excuse.
— Mavericks is on! Check out the live stream.
— Stephen Curry got more votes than any other Western Conference backcourt player, signifying the continuing rise of the Warriors.
Grab a White Russian and enjoy these links.
Field of Links:
— 8-bit The Big Lebowski? 8-bit The Big Lebowski!!
— Have these two ever been in the same place at the same time?
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dog Attacks Wag Hotel Employees in Santa Clara
- 1 Injured in Shooting Inside Caldecott Tunnel
- Brooks Koepka's bid for U.S. Open history comes up short at Pebble Beach
- Gary Woodland achieves Father's Day dream with U.S. Open win at Pebble Beach
- Kings fan makes good on pledge, gets married in Harry Giles jersey
- U.S. Open 2019 payouts: Prize money for Gary Woodland's Pebble Beach win
- U.S. Open recap: Gary Woodland holds off Brooks Koepka; Tiger, Phil fade
- Giants fail to sweep Brewers, still happy with how they are playing
- Bruce Bochy reacts to quirk at Oracle Park he had never seen before
- A's considering removing struggling Lou Trivino from late-inning role
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|