Jan 29, 2014, 9:44 AM PDT
There are a lot truly bad questions asked at Super Bowl Media Day. Deion Sanders, however, may have asked more weird questions than anyone else.
— SPOILER ALERT: The Denver Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl, according to this manatee at Mote Marine Laboratory.
— Marshawn Lynch doesn’t say much, but he might have a lot to say about that manatee’s choice. He also had a few things to say about his Oakland roots on Tuesday.
— The Golden State Warriors took a step in the wrong direction after an 88-85 home loss to the Washington Wizards. They still have a lot to be “happy” about, though. This video will cheer you up, Warriors fans.
Time for a collection of links from around the nation and interwebs.
Field of Links:
“Very shower. Such cool.” In other words, the Bay Area’s epic drought might be alleviated a tad. If you haven’t checked out Dogeweather.com, you really should.
— Stephen Colbert doesn’t have time for silly NFL copyright restrictions. Behold! His “Superb owl” coverage. (Skip to the 3:27 mark)
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants lineup: Nunez scratched, Williamson in left field
- Cooper: 'I can go nowhere but up,' wants improved play down the stretch
- Giants notes: Growing group of infielders trying to transition to outfield
- Never-Before-Seen Parts of Winchester Mystery House Unveiled
- One-time A's draft pick Aaron Judge now toast of New York
- Man Found Stabbed to Death in SF's Bernal Heights Park: PD
- Death Linked to Botulism Reported in Napa County
- Jury to Start Deliberating Thursday in Jail Guards' Trial
- Podcast: NBC's Tirico on Open, Olympics, Tiger and Coach Belichick
- U.S. Women's Open sectional qualifying results
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|