Jan 29, 2014, 9:44 AM PDT
There are a lot truly bad questions asked at Super Bowl Media Day. Deion Sanders, however, may have asked more weird questions than anyone else.
— SPOILER ALERT: The Denver Broncos are going to win the Super Bowl, according to this manatee at Mote Marine Laboratory.
— Marshawn Lynch doesn’t say much, but he might have a lot to say about that manatee’s choice. He also had a few things to say about his Oakland roots on Tuesday.
— The Golden State Warriors took a step in the wrong direction after an 88-85 home loss to the Washington Wizards. They still have a lot to be “happy” about, though. This video will cheer you up, Warriors fans.
Time for a collection of links from around the nation and interwebs.
Field of Links:
“Very shower. Such cool.” In other words, the Bay Area’s epic drought might be alleviated a tad. If you haven’t checked out Dogeweather.com, you really should.
— Stephen Colbert doesn’t have time for silly NFL copyright restrictions. Behold! His “Superb owl” coverage. (Skip to the 3:27 mark)
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ranking top 5 Raiders needs heading into the 2019 NFL Draft
- Giants vs. Pirates lineups: Derek Holland takes hill against NL's top team
- Tesla Wants to Cut Size of Board From 11 Directors to 7
- Body Found in Bay ID'd as Man Who Went Missing in Pacifica
- Pirates call-up a reminder that Giants waited too long to change
- A's vs. Blue Jays lineups: Mike Fiers takes ball in Game 2 of series
- NFL draft rumors: Cardinals will not take Kyler Murray with No. 1 pick
- Jimmy Garoppolo opens up about work he did with Mike Shanahan
- Lowry holds one-shot lead halfway through rainy RBC Heritage
- Phenom Bhatia, 17, makes Web.com Tour cut in Alabama
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|