Feb 3, 2014, 12:50 PM PDT
When a sports team wins a major championship, the wild celebrations often turn to chaos that includes lighting fires, flipping over cars, and smashing up buses.
The opposite of that happened in Ballard, Washington, after the Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl.
Fresh off the biggest victory in the history of their favorite franchise, the fine folks of Ballard decided to wait until the walk sign came on to commence with their wild celebration in the street.
For some reason, the delayed gratification appears to make the moment even sweeter.
[H/T: Kevin Kaduk]
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr reacts to hilarious Steph Curry impersonation
- WATCH: Sharks Playoff Live
- Police to Return Property Seized From San Francisco Reporter
- Giants vs. Braves lineups: Stephen Vogt latest to play left field
- Bucks vs. Raptors live stream: Watch NBA playoffs Game 4 online
- California Sues Over Rule on Denial of Abortions, Other Care
- 29-Year-Old Man Indicted in Killing of Rapper Nipsey Hussle
- Chappelle, Bell Rally to Help #SaveThePunchLine Comedy Club
- California Senate OKs Special Banks for Marijuana Retailers
- Sharks vs. Blues live stream: How to watch NHL playoffs Game 6 online
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|