Feb 3, 2014, 12:50 PM PDT
When a sports team wins a major championship, the wild celebrations often turn to chaos that includes lighting fires, flipping over cars, and smashing up buses.
The opposite of that happened in Ballard, Washington, after the Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl.
Fresh off the biggest victory in the history of their favorite franchise, the fine folks of Ballard decided to wait until the walk sign came on to commence with their wild celebration in the street.
For some reason, the delayed gratification appears to make the moment even sweeter.
[H/T: Kevin Kaduk]
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Trapped Cat Rescued From Golden Gate Bridge Median Barrier
- Latest round of bullpen auditions go poorly in Giants' 50th loss
- Highlights: Giants rookie Ryder Jones shows off his glove in MLB debut
- Is it officially audition time for Giants' young players? Bochy answers
- Bochy: Based on performances, Cueto 'should have a couple (more) wins here'
- Giants Fall to Mets in Cueto-deGrom Battle
- Instant Analysis: Five takeaways from Giants' 50th loss of the season
- San Francisco to Blow Kisses to the World From Pink Triangle
- San Francisco Luminous in Rainbow Colors for Pride 2017
- Does Draymond still care about DPOY after another ring? 'At this point...'
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|