Feb 3, 2014, 12:50 PM PDT
When a sports team wins a major championship, the wild celebrations often turn to chaos that includes lighting fires, flipping over cars, and smashing up buses.
The opposite of that happened in Ballard, Washington, after the Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl.
Fresh off the biggest victory in the history of their favorite franchise, the fine folks of Ballard decided to wait until the walk sign came on to commence with their wild celebration in the street.
For some reason, the delayed gratification appears to make the moment even sweeter.
[H/T: Kevin Kaduk]
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- A's Dave Kaval responds to Mark Davis remarks, fees bad for Raiders fans
- Brandon Belt, Kevin Pillar provide offense as Logan Webb wins Giants' debut
- NBC Bay Area and Telemundo 48 Team Up to Clear the Shelters
- Giants prospect Jaylin Davis has six homers in last three MILB games
- Harrison Barnes all smiles as last Kings player on Team USA roster
- 'Tough mentality' early helps Giants' Logan Webb earn win in MLB debut
- Man Arrested in Assault, Robbery of Tanforan Mall Employee
- Brandon Belt drives in six as Giants beat D-backs in Logan Webb's debut
- Drive of the Game: Brandon Belt's grand slam gives Giants 4-2 lead
- Chris Wondolowski scores early, but Earthquakes fall to Sporting KC
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|