Feb 5, 2014, 1:27 PM PDT
Most rational San Francisco 49ers fans probably plug their ears and sing, “LA-LA-LA-I-CAN’T-HEAR-YOU” when the Seattle Seahawks’ Super Bowl win is mentioned. Even the most battle-tested 49ers Faithful would cringe at the mere sight of a bright gleen-clad horde of jubilant Seahawks fans lining the downtown streets of Seattle to partake in a parade.
Then there’s this guy.
During the Seahawks’ Super Bowl parade, a man dressed head to toe in 49ers gear took to the streets of Seattle. It was a daring display, as he was vastly outnumbered by his opposition. He wasn’t attacked, however, he was treated like a festering red disease-ridden boil and avoided like he was spewing contagious goo.
What drove this brave soul to dive headfirst into the heart and soul of the rival fanbase is unknown. But the pictures sure are fun to look at. Lets hope he made it out unscathed.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Ever wonder what it's like to run in the A's Hall of Fame Race?
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- 49ers' new stadium reaches a major milestone
- Heat maps provide an interesting look at A's/Giants and 49ers/Raiders territories
- With young fan's signature on his back, Khris Davis hits huge homer
- Firefighter Died After Fire Retardant Drop on NorCal Blaze
- Giants eke out win thanks to Mets' 13th-inning blunder
- Giants Snap 4-Game Slide on Mets' Dropped Pop-Up in 13th
- 'Look out!' Giants take lead on Mets' 13th-inning error
- Khris Davis rocks jersey signed by young fan on Make-A-Wish night
- Crews Battle Three-Alarm House Fire Burning in East San Jose
- San Carlos Airport Begins Burning Man Flights This Week
- BART Studies Systemwide Gate Overhaul to Curb Fare Evaders
- Tony Watson gets Giants out of jam with clutch double play
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|