Feb 5, 2014, 1:27 PM PST
Most rational San Francisco 49ers fans probably plug their ears and sing, “LA-LA-LA-I-CAN’T-HEAR-YOU” when the Seattle Seahawks’ Super Bowl win is mentioned. Even the most battle-tested 49ers Faithful would cringe at the mere sight of a bright gleen-clad horde of jubilant Seahawks fans lining the downtown streets of Seattle to partake in a parade.
Then there’s this guy.
During the Seahawks’ Super Bowl parade, a man dressed head to toe in 49ers gear took to the streets of Seattle. It was a daring display, as he was vastly outnumbered by his opposition. He wasn’t attacked, however, he was treated like a festering red disease-ridden boil and avoided like he was spewing contagious goo.
What drove this brave soul to dive headfirst into the heart and soul of the rival fanbase is unknown. But the pictures sure are fun to look at. Lets hope he made it out unscathed.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Airbnb Hosts in SF Scramble to Register Listings With City
- SJ City Council to Mull Increased Civilian Oversight for PD
- 4 Hurt in Campus Riot Over Milo Yiannopoulos Speech Sue Cal
- Andrew McCutchen: The GIF that keeps on GIFing
- Mike Krukow named 2017 Sportscaster of the year
- Trade Talk: Samardzija on Longo and Cutch acquisitions
- CHP Motorcycle Cop Hurt, Driver Arrested After Hwy. 4 Wreck
- Massive Developments Get Green Light in South Bay
- Parents Concerned by Student's Death at Dublin School
- WATCH: Sharks vs Coyotes
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|