Feb 5, 2014, 1:27 PM PDT
Most rational San Francisco 49ers fans probably plug their ears and sing, “LA-LA-LA-I-CAN’T-HEAR-YOU” when the Seattle Seahawks’ Super Bowl win is mentioned. Even the most battle-tested 49ers Faithful would cringe at the mere sight of a bright gleen-clad horde of jubilant Seahawks fans lining the downtown streets of Seattle to partake in a parade.
Then there’s this guy.
During the Seahawks’ Super Bowl parade, a man dressed head to toe in 49ers gear took to the streets of Seattle. It was a daring display, as he was vastly outnumbered by his opposition. He wasn’t attacked, however, he was treated like a festering red disease-ridden boil and avoided like he was spewing contagious goo.
What drove this brave soul to dive headfirst into the heart and soul of the rival fanbase is unknown. But the pictures sure are fun to look at. Lets hope he made it out unscathed.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- TBT: Giants take on outfielder Michael Morse and his epic '80s walk-up song
- Stephen and Seth Curry bring their sibling rivalry to the NBA
- Memorial Pays Tribute to Children Killed in Alameda County
- NBC Bay Area Evictions Investigation Leads to Public Hearing
- 'The Kid' Arroyo continues wildly impressive first week with Giants
- DNA Test Requires Users to Give Up Rights
- Samardzija breaks down late-inning pitches vs Padres, overall progress
- Raiders Bolster Defense on Day 2 of NFL Draft
- Vanderdoes out to 'prove people wrong,' show Raiders his very best
- 49ers Nab QB in Third Round of NFL Draft
- Lawn Landfill at Mission Dolores Park in San Francisco
- Bochy on Arroyo's early power: 'Good to see the way he's letting it go'
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|