Feb 5, 2014, 1:27 PM PST
Most rational San Francisco 49ers fans probably plug their ears and sing, “LA-LA-LA-I-CAN’T-HEAR-YOU” when the Seattle Seahawks’ Super Bowl win is mentioned. Even the most battle-tested 49ers Faithful would cringe at the mere sight of a bright gleen-clad horde of jubilant Seahawks fans lining the downtown streets of Seattle to partake in a parade.
Then there’s this guy.
During the Seahawks’ Super Bowl parade, a man dressed head to toe in 49ers gear took to the streets of Seattle. It was a daring display, as he was vastly outnumbered by his opposition. He wasn’t attacked, however, he was treated like a festering red disease-ridden boil and avoided like he was spewing contagious goo.
What drove this brave soul to dive headfirst into the heart and soul of the rival fanbase is unknown. But the pictures sure are fun to look at. Lets hope he made it out unscathed.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- New A's player Craig Gentry has a very strange nickname
- Stephen and Seth Curry bring their sibling rivalry to the NBA
- The Raider Rusher is very real, will debut Tuesday
- The Hidden Relics of Candlestick Park
- Field of Links: Curry's popularity continues to rise, a Kuiper-wich, and a Superman double backflip
- Police Arrest Man After Car Chase at Caldecott Tunnel
- Nearly 3,000 Oakland Teachers Will Strike Thursday
- Marin County Declares Local Emergency Over Hwy 37 Flood
- MLB rumors: Bryce Harper ‘could be rounding third’ on Phillies contract
- Sharks weren't perfect, but still happy to grind out win vs. Canucks
- Sharks fend off pesky Canucks for seventh win in last eight games
- Shot of the Game: Joe Pavelski clinches Sharks' win over Canucks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game: Ranking every player from 27 to LeBron James
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in Erik Karlsson's return in win vs. Canucks
- Sharks' Erik Karlsson picks up assist in first game back from groin injury
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|