Field of Links: There could be more Warriors sleeved jerseys, Josh Hamilton gains 28 pounds, Beast Mode for Fireball
Feb 6, 2014, 10:05 AM PST
There was a sleeved Warriors jersey in very dark gray, with a dark gray logo on the front and yellow numbers.
• There was another sleeved Warriors jersey (Golden State is apparently trying to set some kind of record in this category), this time in black with red and gold trim, and with Chinese characters on the front where the uni number would normally be.
The Warriors were the first team to rock the sleeved jerseys by Adidas. It looks like they are here to stay. The sleeved jerseys were worn on Christmas and will be featured in the All-Star Game.
— The San Jose Sharks got back in the win column on Wednesday, but it wasn’t exactly pretty. Sharks insider Kevin Kurz explains why Team Teal looks like a team that’s eager for the Olympic break.
— Imagine the 49ers without Anquan Boldin this season. OK. Now picture him in bright green and blue. Yeah. He probably deserves a raise, writes Ray Ratto. 49ers insider Matt Maiocco examines what might be a fair price for Boldin.
— Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton says he put on 28 pounds this offseason. After signing a five-year, $125 million contract, he had one of the worst years of his career. Maybe the extra weight will help.
— This is the video of the year. Check out Marshawn Lynch as he tries to coax a fan into handing over a bottle of fireball during the Seahawk’s parade.
Time to (responsibly) drink up some links…
Field of Links:
— SAD NEWS: Curt Schilling was diagnosed with cancer.
— THE POWER OF THE INTERNET ON DISPLAY: After a father’s emotional plea to access his late son’s Facebook account was picked up on Reddit, he got his wish.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Watch Steph Curry's mother, Sonya, make underhanded half-court shot
- Raiders discussions with Oakland Coliseum progressing, resolution could come soon
- NBA All Star Game: By The Numbers
- Do Stephen, Seth Curry have a wager for who wins the 3-Point Contest?
- Visit Bend!
- UPS Driver Purposely Drove Slow, Over Spikes in Pursuit
- Andre Iguodala 'loves being that guy' to people rude to Steph Curry
- Bruce Bochy says Steven Duggar will get look as Giants' leadoff hitter
- Giants continue discussing trade options as they wait for Bryce Harper
- Kings quartet looks to make big splash at 2019 NBA All-Star Weekend
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|