Feb 7, 2014, 5:34 PM PDT
Just two weeks after the wedding, Terrell Owens’ wife is already calling for a timeout. TMZ Sports reports that Owens’ significant other, Rachel Snider, has left the home they share and is seeking a divorce.
Owens and Snider tied the knot on January 23. They were together for five years before getting married.
TMZ’s report indicates that Snider, a Postal worker, believes Owens only married her for her money. It’s typically the other way around for professional athletes.
She’s apparently pretty serious about it.
Owens recently attempted to establish himself as a professional bowler. Maybe he can pick up a spare and save things.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Calaveras Reservoir Fire Grows to 128 Acres
- Vigil Held for Murdered Waitress in 1996 Cold Case
- How A's Sheldon Neuse made smooth transition from third base to second
- A's induct five Hall of Famers before crushing Rangers
- Carpool to the Park with Javier Lopez and Jeff Francoeur
- Drive of the Game: Marcus Semien crushes 32nd homer of season
- A's score seven runs in first inning, go on to crush Rangers 12-3
- A's Barreto, Profar turn incredible game-ending double play vs. Rangers
- Is Jordan Poole-Zendaya date happening? Warriors rookie says he's trying
- Martin Jones 'really solid' in preseason debut despite Sharks' loss
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|