Feb 7, 2014, 5:34 PM PDT
Just two weeks after the wedding, Terrell Owens’ wife is already calling for a timeout. TMZ Sports reports that Owens’ significant other, Rachel Snider, has left the home they share and is seeking a divorce.
Owens and Snider tied the knot on January 23. They were together for five years before getting married.
TMZ’s report indicates that Snider, a Postal worker, believes Owens only married her for her money. It’s typically the other way around for professional athletes.
She’s apparently pretty serious about it.
Owens recently attempted to establish himself as a professional bowler. Maybe he can pick up a spare and save things.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Remains of Woman Who Disappeared While Shopping Identified
- SFO Travelers To and From London React to Terror Attack
- iCloud Hacked, 200M iPhone Users' Data in Danger: Report
- High School Investigates Alleged Cyberbullying Incident
- Anderson Dam Seismic Vulnerability Concerns Nearby Residents
- Tow Truck Crashes Into Hwy. 101 Divider in SF, Injuring One
- Tyreke Evans: I play best with the ball in my hands
- Highlights: Kings can't keep up with athletic Bucks
- Joerger: Kings big man Cauley-Stein getting closer with more experience
- Can Skal see himself as an Antetokounmpo in the future?
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|