Feb 7, 2014, 5:34 PM PDT
Just two weeks after the wedding, Terrell Owens’ wife is already calling for a timeout. TMZ Sports reports that Owens’ significant other, Rachel Snider, has left the home they share and is seeking a divorce.
Owens and Snider tied the knot on January 23. They were together for five years before getting married.
TMZ’s report indicates that Snider, a Postal worker, believes Owens only married her for her money. It’s typically the other way around for professional athletes.
She’s apparently pretty serious about it.
Owens recently attempted to establish himself as a professional bowler. Maybe he can pick up a spare and save things.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- WATCH: Giants Pregame Live
- Klay Thompson makes his triumphant return to China
- Reports: John Tavares will meet with Sharks, four other teams
- WATCH: A's at White Sox
- Sharks Day 2 2018 NHL Draft Tracker
- Watch: You have to see this golf swing to believe it
- Indoor Drone Light Show Kicks off Pride Weekend in SF
- Weekend Warmup Triggers Possible Heat Risks, Fire Danger
- Report: Navy Plans to Build Camp for Migrants in Concord
- Police Investigating Shooting at San Leandro Marina
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|