Feb 11, 2014, 10:22 AM PDT
They say winning cures all. The Golden State Warriors certainly won on Monday night, and did so by a very large margin, but there was still some lingering strangeness following the game. Warriors coach Mark Jackson and Andrew Bogut don’t seem to be on the same page.
So, Ray Ratto, what IS going on with that spat between Bogut and Jackson?
Fortunately, Marreese Speights provided a welcomed distraction. He scored a career-high 32 points and added eight rebounds and three blocks. I betcha’ never thought you’d hear “M-V-P, M-V-P” chants directed his way.
— The Oakland Raiders have always been trailblazers. Raiders insider Scott Bair examines if Michael Sam could be a fit.
— He’s been the focus of a Hollywood film, won six division titles, and built eight 90-plus win teams, but how will history remember A’s general manager Billy Beane? Joe Stiglich takes a look.
— Some of the Sochi problems are funny to snicker at, but when they effect the competitors, it’s not a laughing matter. See why Yahoo! columnist Jeff Passan believes the snowboarders should have chosen to boycott the remainder of the Olympics. Don’t, however, boycott these links from around the globe…
Field of Links:
— Downhill skiers are insane. BBC analyst Graham Bell gives you an idea just how hard their job truly is by bringing a camera down the slopes.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- A case of the Mondays: Flying clotheslines, raccoons and funny faces. Football is back!
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Get to know Tim Hudson: Career timeline
- Mitch Richmond is having trouble selling his mansion
- CA Trump Supporters Celebrate Payoff of Fundraising Efforts
- What Sharks like about way they are playing despite loss to Sabres
- Sharks' three-game winning streak ends with tough 4-3 loss to Sabres
- Shot of the Game: Sharks' Marcus Sorensen redirects tying goal vs. Sabres
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in streak-snapping 4-3 loss to Sabres
- Marcus Sorensen's second goal of season ties game with Sabres, 3-3
- Sabres' goal vs. Sharks waved off, then deemed good by replay review
- Sharks icon Arturs Irbe reflects on his journey to NHL
- Video Shows Coach Stop Possible School Shooting With Hug
- Watch ex-49ers assistant Keanon Lowe disarm gunman at Portland school
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|