Feb 11, 2014, 2:19 PM PDT
Michael Morse is one of the newest members of the San Francisco Giants, and he’s quickly making himself at home in the Bay Area.
Morse, who is also new to Twitter, posted a photo alongside two very fit training partners on Tuesday: Frank Gore and Nick Moody of the San Francisco 49ers. It’s good to see Bay Area sports stars sticking together. It’s also good to see 49ers players are still keeping themselves in peak physical condition just weeks after the conclusion of the NFL season.
Morse, 31, is expected to add some thump to a Giants lineup that finished 29th in Major League Baseball with just 107 home runs. You know he’s pushing some serious weight if he’s working out with NFL players.
Maybe Morse can push some cars with Hunter Pence when camp opens up in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- On Canada Day, Blue Jays lose longest game in franchise history
- Boedker opts for Sharks due to DeBoer, team success
- Reports: Free agent Rondo meets with Bulls in Chicago
- Giants lineup: Span scratched late with stiff neck
- What they're saying: Sports world reacts to NBA free agency
- Report: Giants showing 'strong interest' in Cuban INF Gurriel
- Reports: Dwight Howard agrees to three-year deal with Hawks
- Report: Celtics traveling to Atlanta to meet with Al Horford
- A's lineup: Lowrie hits lead off, Smolinski moves to center
- Staying in Pacific, Lucic leaves LA Kings for hometown Oilers
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|