Feb 11, 2014, 2:19 PM PDT
Michael Morse is one of the newest members of the San Francisco Giants, and he’s quickly making himself at home in the Bay Area.
Morse, who is also new to Twitter, posted a photo alongside two very fit training partners on Tuesday: Frank Gore and Nick Moody of the San Francisco 49ers. It’s good to see Bay Area sports stars sticking together. It’s also good to see 49ers players are still keeping themselves in peak physical condition just weeks after the conclusion of the NFL season.
Morse, 31, is expected to add some thump to a Giants lineup that finished 29th in Major League Baseball with just 107 home runs. You know he’s pushing some serious weight if he’s working out with NFL players.
Maybe Morse can push some cars with Hunter Pence when camp opens up in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Reports: Watt has surgery, expected to miss rest of season
- Wild Card Watch: Cards top Reds on Molina's disputed double
- Canada closes out Europe with seconds left, wins World Cup
- Lady Gaga will perform during Super Bowl 51 halftime show
- NFL Byte of the Week: Hyde's bond with Cowboys' Elliott
- Giants lineup: No changes behind Cueto in finale vs Rockies
- A's lineup: Semien retakes lead-off spot; Davis cleanup, DH
- Nieto entering what could be make-or-break year with Sharks
- Days from reinstatement, Josh Gordon entering rehab
- Kuiper: Going 2-2 over final four games might not be enough
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|