Feb 11, 2014, 2:19 PM PDT
Michael Morse is one of the newest members of the San Francisco Giants, and he’s quickly making himself at home in the Bay Area.
Morse, who is also new to Twitter, posted a photo alongside two very fit training partners on Tuesday: Frank Gore and Nick Moody of the San Francisco 49ers. It’s good to see Bay Area sports stars sticking together. It’s also good to see 49ers players are still keeping themselves in peak physical condition just weeks after the conclusion of the NFL season.
Morse, 31, is expected to add some thump to a Giants lineup that finished 29th in Major League Baseball with just 107 home runs. You know he’s pushing some serious weight if he’s working out with NFL players.
Maybe Morse can push some cars with Hunter Pence when camp opens up in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Boy Ejected From Slide at Dublin's New Water Park
- Barricaded Subject Leads to Police Activity in Castro Valley
- Water Slide Scare at Dublin's New Park Prompts Investigation
- Player: Time to recount senior major totals
- Rahm cracks top 10, Harman barely misses Open bid
- UVA's Walsh playing NCAA's with stitches in his head
- Search Called Off for Boater Who Jumped in Delta to Save Hat
- Giants Top Braves 7-1 in Series Finale
- Man With Ax Shot, Killed by Police in San Jose
- Couple and Pet Dogs Escape House Fire in San Jose
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|