Feb 11, 2014, 2:19 PM PST
Michael Morse is one of the newest members of the San Francisco Giants, and he’s quickly making himself at home in the Bay Area.
Morse, who is also new to Twitter, posted a photo alongside two very fit training partners on Tuesday: Frank Gore and Nick Moody of the San Francisco 49ers. It’s good to see Bay Area sports stars sticking together. It’s also good to see 49ers players are still keeping themselves in peak physical condition just weeks after the conclusion of the NFL season.
Morse, 31, is expected to add some thump to a Giants lineup that finished 29th in Major League Baseball with just 107 home runs. You know he’s pushing some serious weight if he’s working out with NFL players.
Maybe Morse can push some cars with Hunter Pence when camp opens up in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Djokovic beats Murray for fifth Australian Open title
- Shot of the Game: Karlsson banks in first goal of game vs. Hawks
- Rewind: Niemi has career night in Sharks win over Chicago
- Shot of the Game: Curry, Bogut connect for alley-oop dunk
- Instant Replay: Sharks score early, hold off Blackhawks
- San Jose State can't find offense, loses to New Mexico
- San Francisco can't overcome San Diego's strong second half
- Stanford falls late to Washington State
- 49ers' Boldin falls short in Man of the Year voting
- Former 49er Haley inducted into Hall of Fame
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|