Feb 11, 2014, 2:19 PM PDT
Michael Morse is one of the newest members of the San Francisco Giants, and he’s quickly making himself at home in the Bay Area.
Morse, who is also new to Twitter, posted a photo alongside two very fit training partners on Tuesday: Frank Gore and Nick Moody of the San Francisco 49ers. It’s good to see Bay Area sports stars sticking together. It’s also good to see 49ers players are still keeping themselves in peak physical condition just weeks after the conclusion of the NFL season.
Morse, 31, is expected to add some thump to a Giants lineup that finished 29th in Major League Baseball with just 107 home runs. You know he’s pushing some serious weight if he’s working out with NFL players.
Maybe Morse can push some cars with Hunter Pence when camp opens up in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Niners' Already Appear Much Improved
- Final Goodbye: Last Section of Old Bay Bridge Coming Down
- Warriors 'should have our guard up' in Rockets-Spurs back-to-back
- Hue Jackson: Browns 'not in the mood' to sign Kaepernick
- 15 Sickened by Pepper Spray Release at Stonestown in SF
- San Mateo City Leaders Mull Proposed Sewer Rate Increases
- NFL Approves Raiders' Relocation to Las Vegas
- Search Continues for Missing Person Following Oakland Blaze
- 3 Dead, 1 Missing in Oakland Transitional Housing Fire
- Stock Watch: DJ up, Ko down as major season arrives
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|