Feb 13, 2014, 3:13 PM PDT
If the power went out during the NBA All-Star Three-Point Contest in New Orleans, you’d still be able to see Stephen Curry, because his feet will be glowing.
Curry will be wearing a special fluorescent green pair of shoes made by Under Armour. They posted a sneak peek of the Big Easy-inspired “Voodoo” Anatomix Spawn PEs on their Facebook page on Thursday.
Curry, who is favored to win the Three-Point Contest with 2/1 odds, is no stranger to wearing flashy footwear. His special gold Grammy night kicks were extremely memorable, and even had tuxedos on the soles.
Hopefully, Curry or Under Armour provide more pics of the voodoo kicks. They’re much better looking than the shoes he’ll be wearing during the All-Star Game.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Boy Ejected From Slide at Dublin's New Water Park
- Barricaded Subject Leads to Police Activity in Castro Valley
- Water Slide Scare at Dublin's New Park Prompts Investigation
- Player: Time to recount senior major totals
- Rahm cracks top 10, Harman barely misses Open bid
- UVA's Walsh playing NCAA's with stitches in his head
- Search Called Off for Boater Who Jumped in Delta to Save Hat
- Giants Top Braves 7-1 in Series Finale
- Man With Ax Shot, Killed by Police in San Jose
- Couple and Pet Dogs Escape House Fire in San Jose
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|