Feb 13, 2014, 3:13 PM PST
If the power went out during the NBA All-Star Three-Point Contest in New Orleans, you’d still be able to see Stephen Curry, because his feet will be glowing.
Curry will be wearing a special fluorescent green pair of shoes made by Under Armour. They posted a sneak peek of the Big Easy-inspired “Voodoo” Anatomix Spawn PEs on their Facebook page on Thursday.
Curry, who is favored to win the Three-Point Contest with 2/1 odds, is no stranger to wearing flashy footwear. His special gold Grammy night kicks were extremely memorable, and even had tuxedos on the soles.
Hopefully, Curry or Under Armour provide more pics of the voodoo kicks. They’re much better looking than the shoes he’ll be wearing during the All-Star Game.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mr. Consistency, Robbie Gould, faces uncertain future with 49ers
- PG&E Shakes Up Management After Inspections Questioned
- Top Pick Kolton Miller Continues to Struggle
- Niners' Buckner Has Become a Defensive Force
- Ex-49er Eric Reid selected for seventh 'random' drug test in 11 weeks
- 49ers continue to believe in themselves, and it shows in upset wins
- A's expect recent trade acquisition Tanner Anderson to help rotation
- The 49ers Insider Podcast: Kicker Robbie Gould
- San Jose Leaders to Vote on New Electric Scooter Regulations
- Chase Suspect Ditches San Jose Crash Scene on Foot
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|