Feb 13, 2014, 3:13 PM PDT
If the power went out during the NBA All-Star Three-Point Contest in New Orleans, you’d still be able to see Stephen Curry, because his feet will be glowing.
Curry will be wearing a special fluorescent green pair of shoes made by Under Armour. They posted a sneak peek of the Big Easy-inspired “Voodoo” Anatomix Spawn PEs on their Facebook page on Thursday.
Curry, who is favored to win the Three-Point Contest with 2/1 odds, is no stranger to wearing flashy footwear. His special gold Grammy night kicks were extremely memorable, and even had tuxedos on the soles.
Hopefully, Curry or Under Armour provide more pics of the voodoo kicks. They’re much better looking than the shoes he’ll be wearing during the All-Star Game.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants lineup: Susac catching Lincecum vs. Dodgers
- Cardinals' Wainwright out for season with torn Achilles
- Angels trade Hamilton 'back home' to Rangers
- Top 13 candidates for Sharks vacant head coaching job
- 49ers draft outlook: Kicking game
- Haley to be inducted into 49ers Hall of Fame
- 49ers draft outlook: Safety
- 49ers eye big WR target in draft
- Santa Cruz Warriors crowned 2015 D-League champs
- Math shows NHL, NBA playoffs cheating fans
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|