Feb 13, 2014, 3:13 PM PST
If the power went out during the NBA All-Star Three-Point Contest in New Orleans, you’d still be able to see Stephen Curry, because his feet will be glowing.
Curry will be wearing a special fluorescent green pair of shoes made by Under Armour. They posted a sneak peek of the Big Easy-inspired “Voodoo” Anatomix Spawn PEs on their Facebook page on Thursday.
Curry, who is favored to win the Three-Point Contest with 2/1 odds, is no stranger to wearing flashy footwear. His special gold Grammy night kicks were extremely memorable, and even had tuxedos on the soles.
Hopefully, Curry or Under Armour provide more pics of the voodoo kicks. They’re much better looking than the shoes he’ll be wearing during the All-Star Game.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Giants lineup: Pagan, Posey, Pence to make Cactus League debuts
- On the Dockett: Decision day -- 49ers or Cardinals?
- Rewind: Nieto, Sharks youngsters break out of scoring slumps
- Instant Replay: Younger players ignite Sharks past Canucks
- Ndamukong Suh will make great Los Angeles Raider
- Ginn expected to visit 49ers
- Sharks sticking with same lineup vs. Canucks
- Report: Eagles agree to trade McCoy to Bills for Alonso
- Pacquiao gaining ground on Mayweather in Vegas sports books
- 49ers announce signing of rugby league star
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|