Feb 14, 2014, 3:57 PM PST
Could Frank Gore be the next two-sport athlete? Probably not. But he doesn’t look bad in orange and black.
Michael Morse’s Twitter account is the gift that keeps on giving. Since the Giants’ new outfielder is training with Gore and Nick Moody of the San Francisco 49ers, we get to see pictures like this:
Gore is a bad, bad dude. He’s just beasting on those dumbbells with one hand in a cast, because he injured a finger during the NFC Championship.
He’s also rocking a Giants shirt. It’s hard to say which position Gore might be best suited for in baseball. He can catch the ball and run with decent speed, so maybe a left fielder? His arm strength might not be adequate enough for right field. It’s also unclear if he can hit at all. Fortunately, he’s more than satisfied sticking with his day job.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- More pics of Balfour's massive truck, and a look at another monster rig
- Field of Links: Ray Lewis has a check for Ahmad Brooks, Rangers' marketing mistake
- Check out Stephen Curry's 'Voodoo' shoes
- Roy Steele narrates phenomenal 'This is Oakland' video
- Warriors say their showing progress even if the scoreboard says otherwise
- Kings' lack of maintaining intensity costs them game vs. lowly Knicks
- Jimmy Garoppolo 'really good,' but not elite, analyst Chris Simms says
- Warriors 'tired of losing' after falling to 5-22 on season
- Alec Burks drops 24 points against former team, but Warriors fall to Jazz
- Shot of the Game: Kings' Buddy Hield with an up and under slam
- Shot of the Game: Marquese Chriss follows block with wide-open dunk
- Bogdan Bogdanovic channels MJ, Steph Curry with shrug after 3-pointer
- Kings takeaways: What we learned in tough 103-101 loss to Knicks
- Analyst Chris Simms doesn't believe Jimmy G is elite
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|