Feb 14, 2014, 3:57 PM PDT
Could Frank Gore be the next two-sport athlete? Probably not. But he doesn’t look bad in orange and black.
Michael Morse’s Twitter account is the gift that keeps on giving. Since the Giants’ new outfielder is training with Gore and Nick Moody of the San Francisco 49ers, we get to see pictures like this:
Gore is a bad, bad dude. He’s just beasting on those dumbbells with one hand in a cast, because he injured a finger during the NFC Championship.
He’s also rocking a Giants shirt. It’s hard to say which position Gore might be best suited for in baseball. He can catch the ball and run with decent speed, so maybe a left fielder? His arm strength might not be adequate enough for right field. It’s also unclear if he can hit at all. Fortunately, he’s more than satisfied sticking with his day job.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Steve Kerr explains how Steph Curry has to be better in particular area
- Molting Elephant Seal Draws Spectators at SF Aquatic Park
- Why Raiders will play five straight games away from home in 2019 season
- Despite some improvements, Giants' Drew Pomeranz is off to a slow start
- Warriors enter Game 3 searching for 'killer instinct' they used to have
- Giants lose series to Nationals with 4-2 loss
- IPO Mania: Zoom, Pinterest Surge in Market Debuts
- Giants' Bruce Bochy, Brandon Belt frustrated by calls behind the plate
- Tempers flare as Giants' bats go quiet in loss to Nationals
- Corbin Earns 1st Win With Nationals, Beats Giants 4-2
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|