Feb 14, 2014, 3:57 PM PDT
Could Frank Gore be the next two-sport athlete? Probably not. But he doesn’t look bad in orange and black.
Michael Morse’s Twitter account is the gift that keeps on giving. Since the Giants’ new outfielder is training with Gore and Nick Moody of the San Francisco 49ers, we get to see pictures like this:
Gore is a bad, bad dude. He’s just beasting on those dumbbells with one hand in a cast, because he injured a finger during the NFC Championship.
He’s also rocking a Giants shirt. It’s hard to say which position Gore might be best suited for in baseball. He can catch the ball and run with decent speed, so maybe a left fielder? His arm strength might not be adequate enough for right field. It’s also unclear if he can hit at all. Fortunately, he’s more than satisfied sticking with his day job.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- Betcha' didn't know this about baseballs
- Field of Links: Kap pitches in, Alex Smith tees it up with 49ers, Sharks and Warriors struggling
- Hall and Oates, Tears For Fears Show in San Jose Postponed
- Pepper Spray Prompts Evacuations at South San Jose Hotel
- Highlights: Another Giants loss? Here's a skateboarding dog and dancing kid
- Father Arrested After Abandoning Baby in Suisun City: Police
- Bochy voices frustration with umpire after loss to Pirates
- Pavlovic: Headed to Sacramento, Pablo has lot of work to do
- Fallon Smith throws down on Ahmed Fareed in #DriveByDunkChallenge
- Listless Giants roughed up by Pirates in ejection-filled series opener
- Woman Arrested in Man's Fatal Stabbing in Burlingame Home
- Done with SJ, Pablo trying to get to San Francisco as soon as possible
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|