Feb 17, 2014, 1:41 PM PST
It takes a championship level of swag to mock your opponent during a touchdown celebration. You get bonus points for later co-hosting a show with him. Accepting an award for your swag while wearing a t-shirt that says, “Swag with no brains is just wack,” well, that puts you in the Hall of Game.
On Saturday, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick won the “I Got Swag” award from Cartoon Network. He was chosen over athletes Tom Brady, Russell Westbrook, and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Kaepernick received the trophy while co-hosting the Hall of Game Awards with Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton. The show airs Monday night at 7:00 p.m. on Cartoon Network.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Search For Missing Boater Continues Off Half Moon Bay Coast
- Bucket-by-bucket: Kosta Koufos erupts for season-high 16 vs Nuggets
- Instant Analysis: Kings buried by Nuggets despite solid effort from veterans
- 11 Tied to Hells Angels Indicted for Racketeering: Officials
- 'Painted Lady' Portable Restroom Unveiled in San Francisco
- Shot of the Game: Vinsanity relives his 2000 Dunk Contest
- Partial Settlement Reached in 2015 Berkeley Balcony Collapse
- Special Olympics Floor Hockey Event Lifts Sharks' Spirit
- President Trump vs. Marshawn Lynch: Who wins?
- Feds Investigate Small Plane Crash Into San Jose House
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|