Feb 17, 2014, 12:47 PM PDT
One Brazilian football player just learned the true meaning of Beast Mode.
Oakland native and Seattle Seahawks running back, Marshawn Lynch, is in Brazil taking part in the American Football Without Borders program. While running some drills, Lynch leveled one of the participants with one hand. The pad attached to Lynch’s arm looks a lot like a Hulk hand and packs a similar punch.
It’s funny how Lynch lifts up his arms as if he didn’t do anything — sort of like a European football player — after delivering the blow. He clearly takes his teaching seriously.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Oakland Housing Chief "Fired," Says Source
- Bay Point Man, 39, Arrested in Fatal Shooting in Pittsburg
- 49ers GM John Lynch makes assurance Robbie Gould will return as kicker
- California Proposal to Tax Soda Pushed to Next Year
- Rockets GM Daryl Morey agrees facing Warriors in semis could be better
- Amazing Acro-cats Performing at San Francisco's Fort Mason
- Sharks see limiting Vegas' dynamic offense as key to winning Game 7
- NFL Draft Profile: Iowa TE T.J. Hockenson
- 49ers GM John Lynch hypes up Kyler Murray days before 2019 NFL Draft
- Tesla Reveals Plan for Fully Self-Driving Cars Amid Skepticism
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|