Feb 17, 2014, 12:47 PM PST
One Brazilian football player just learned the true meaning of Beast Mode.
Oakland native and Seattle Seahawks running back, Marshawn Lynch, is in Brazil taking part in the American Football Without Borders program. While running some drills, Lynch leveled one of the participants with one hand. The pad attached to Lynch’s arm looks a lot like a Hulk hand and packs a similar punch.
It’s funny how Lynch lifts up his arms as if he didn’t do anything — sort of like a European football player — after delivering the blow. He clearly takes his teaching seriously.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- 'Trump Chicken' Spotted Cruising Near Alcatraz, Pier 39 in San Francisco
- Cliff Rescue at San Francisco's Lands End
- Man Fatally Falls Down Cliff While Trying to Rescue Dog
- San Jose Voters Put Out Welcome Mat for Google
- BART Says No to Station at Proposed A's Ballpark Site
- Freeze Warning, Frost Advisory Issued Across Bay Area
- San Jose Neighborhood Fighting Back Against Auto Thieves
- Kerr's move not so bold after all? 'This is kind of how our team has operated...'
- San Francisco Woman Reunited With Lost Wedding Ring
- Burns insurance? Sharks recall his former partner before road trip
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|