Feb 17, 2014, 12:47 PM PDT
One Brazilian football player just learned the true meaning of Beast Mode.
Oakland native and Seattle Seahawks running back, Marshawn Lynch, is in Brazil taking part in the American Football Without Borders program. While running some drills, Lynch leveled one of the participants with one hand. The pad attached to Lynch’s arm looks a lot like a Hulk hand and packs a similar punch.
It’s funny how Lynch lifts up his arms as if he didn’t do anything — sort of like a European football player — after delivering the blow. He clearly takes his teaching seriously.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- 8 Injured in Muni Bus Crash in SF's Castro District
- Site for New Morgan Hill Elementary School Contaminated
- Dad Applauds Insurance Coverage Amid Health Care Battle
- Unlike Warriors, Cubs decide to go to White House; Maddon explains choice
- Shelter in Place Ordered as Belmont Police Search for Robber
- Compromise Reached in Castro Valley Caged Birds Case
- Palo Alto Leaders Consider Big Jump in Cost of Parking
- Parents Angry About Reporting Lapse in Case of SJ Swim Coach
- Sen. Feinstein Sends Rallying Cry For Marine Sanctuaries
- Top pick Heliot Ramos visits AT&T Park, will start Giants career this weekend
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|