Feb 17, 2014, 12:47 PM PDT
One Brazilian football player just learned the true meaning of Beast Mode.
Oakland native and Seattle Seahawks running back, Marshawn Lynch, is in Brazil taking part in the American Football Without Borders program. While running some drills, Lynch leveled one of the participants with one hand. The pad attached to Lynch’s arm looks a lot like a Hulk hand and packs a similar punch.
It’s funny how Lynch lifts up his arms as if he didn’t do anything — sort of like a European football player — after delivering the blow. He clearly takes his teaching seriously.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Healthy Donald Penn activated off PUP list, lines up at new position
- How current, former MLB players used baseball to help Sonoma County wildfire victims
- Quinn Cook surprises mom with brand new car
- Yosemite Reopens to Visitors With Smoky Air, Tight Lodging
- The inaugural class of the A's Hall of Fame
- 49ers excited for joint practices with Texans in Houston
- 42-Year-Old Utah Father Dies Fighting Mendocino Complex Fire
- 49ers notes: Practices heat up with Texans in Houston
- Raiders activate Donald Penn off PUP, make a position switch
- Matt Chapman hits three doubles, adds to Gold Glove resume
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|