Feb 18, 2014, 9:28 AM PDT
Colin Kaepernick co-hosted Cartoon Network’s Hall of Game award show with Cam Newton. At the end of the show, Kaepernick and Newton ambushed the reigning Super Bowl Champions with silly string. Yup. Kap and Richard Sherman were under the same roof, shared the same stage, and the worst thing that happened was a staged silly string attack.
Anyone else starting to wonder if these overblown NFL rivalries are as manufactured as the feuds in the WWE? We all know Sherman can cut a masterful heel promo.
Field of Links:
— The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon debuted last night. The evolution of hip hop dancing with Will Smith was one of the many highlights.
— A toddler got owned by a sick crossover. Technically, she had the advantage. I mean, he’s wearing sandals and socks.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Latest round of bullpen auditions go poorly in Giants' 50th loss
- Highlights: Giants rookie Ryder Jones shows off his glove in MLB debut
- Is it officially audition time for Giants' young players? Bochy answers
- Bochy: Based on performances, Cueto 'should have a couple (more) wins here'
- Giants Fall to Mets in Cueto-deGrom Battle
- Instant Analysis: Five takeaways from Giants' 50th loss of the season
- San Francisco to Blow Kisses to the World From Pink Triangle
- San Francisco Luminous in Rainbow Colors for Pride 2017
- Does Draymond still care about DPOY after another ring? 'At this point...'
- Draymond explains why he doesn't care about DPOY award anymore
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|