Feb 18, 2014, 9:28 AM PDT
Colin Kaepernick co-hosted Cartoon Network’s Hall of Game award show with Cam Newton. At the end of the show, Kaepernick and Newton ambushed the reigning Super Bowl Champions with silly string. Yup. Kap and Richard Sherman were under the same roof, shared the same stage, and the worst thing that happened was a staged silly string attack.
Anyone else starting to wonder if these overblown NFL rivalries are as manufactured as the feuds in the WWE? We all know Sherman can cut a masterful heel promo.
Field of Links:
— The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon debuted last night. The evolution of hip hop dancing with Will Smith was one of the many highlights.
— A toddler got owned by a sick crossover. Technically, she had the advantage. I mean, he’s wearing sandals and socks.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molting Elephant Seal Draws Spectators at SF Aquatic Park
- A closer look at why 2019 Raiders will play five straight away from home
- Despite some improvements, Giants' Drew Pomeranz is off to a slow start
- Warriors enter Game 3 searching for 'killer instinct' they used to have
- Giants lose series to Nationals with 4-2 loss
- IPO Mania: Zoom, Pinterest Surge in Market Debuts
- Giants' Bruce Bochy, Brandon Belt frustrated by calls behind the plate
- Corbin Earns 1st Win With Nationals, Beats Giants 4-2
- Khris Davis agrees to contract extension with A's through 2021 season
- Milpitas Grandmother Accused of Killing Grandson: Police
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|