Feb 18, 2014, 9:28 AM PST
Colin Kaepernick co-hosted Cartoon Network’s Hall of Game award show with Cam Newton. At the end of the show, Kaepernick and Newton ambushed the reigning Super Bowl Champions with silly string. Yup. Kap and Richard Sherman were under the same roof, shared the same stage, and the worst thing that happened was a staged silly string attack.
Anyone else starting to wonder if these overblown NFL rivalries are as manufactured as the feuds in the WWE? We all know Sherman can cut a masterful heel promo.
Field of Links:
— The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon debuted last night. The evolution of hip hop dancing with Will Smith was one of the many highlights.
— A toddler got owned by a sick crossover. Technically, she had the advantage. I mean, he’s wearing sandals and socks.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Search For Missing Boater Continues Off Half Moon Bay Coast
- Bucket-by-bucket: Kosta Koufos erupts for season-high 16 vs Nuggets
- Instant Analysis: Kings buried by Nuggets despite solid effort from veterans
- 11 Tied to Hells Angels Indicted for Racketeering: Officials
- 'Painted Lady' Portable Restroom Unveiled in San Francisco
- Shot of the Game: Vinsanity relives his 2000 Dunk Contest
- Partial Settlement Reached in 2015 Berkeley Balcony Collapse
- Special Olympics Floor Hockey Event Lifts Sharks' Spirit
- President Trump vs. Marshawn Lynch: Who wins?
- Feds Investigate Small Plane Crash Into San Jose House
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|