Feb 18, 2014, 9:28 AM PST
Colin Kaepernick co-hosted Cartoon Network’s Hall of Game award show with Cam Newton. At the end of the show, Kaepernick and Newton ambushed the reigning Super Bowl Champions with silly string. Yup. Kap and Richard Sherman were under the same roof, shared the same stage, and the worst thing that happened was a staged silly string attack.
Anyone else starting to wonder if these overblown NFL rivalries are as manufactured as the feuds in the WWE? We all know Sherman can cut a masterful heel promo.
Field of Links:
— The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon debuted last night. The evolution of hip hop dancing with Will Smith was one of the many highlights.
— A toddler got owned by a sick crossover. Technically, she had the advantage. I mean, he’s wearing sandals and socks.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- More pics of Balfour's massive truck, and a look at another monster rig
- Field of Links: Ray Lewis has a check for Ahmad Brooks, Rangers' marketing mistake
- Check out Stephen Curry's 'Voodoo' shoes
- Roy Steele narrates phenomenal 'This is Oakland' video
- Warriors say their showing progress even if the scoreboard says otherwise
- Kings can't sustain intensity for 48 minutes, stumble at home to Knicks
- Jimmy Garoppolo 'really good,' but not elite, analyst Chris Simms says
- Warriors 'tired of losing' after falling to 5-22 on season
- Alec Burks drops 24 points against former team, but Warriors fall to Jazz
- Shot of the Game: Kings' Buddy Hield with an up and under slam
- Shot of the Game: Marquese Chriss follows block with wide-open dunk
- Bogdan Bogdanovic channels MJ, Steph Curry with shrug after 3-pointer
- Kings takeaways: What we learned in tough 103-101 loss to Knicks
- Analyst Chris Simms doesn't believe Jimmy G is elite
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|