Feb 18, 2014, 9:28 AM PDT
Colin Kaepernick co-hosted Cartoon Network’s Hall of Game award show with Cam Newton. At the end of the show, Kaepernick and Newton ambushed the reigning Super Bowl Champions with silly string. Yup. Kap and Richard Sherman were under the same roof, shared the same stage, and the worst thing that happened was a staged silly string attack.
Anyone else starting to wonder if these overblown NFL rivalries are as manufactured as the feuds in the WWE? We all know Sherman can cut a masterful heel promo.
Field of Links:
— The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon debuted last night. The evolution of hip hop dancing with Will Smith was one of the many highlights.
— A toddler got owned by a sick crossover. Technically, she had the advantage. I mean, he’s wearing sandals and socks.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Redick got 'break-up call,' can't put finger on why Clippers didn't have fun
- The real issue that lingers now that OJ Simpson is a free man
- Down on the Farm: Voice of the River Cats evaluates Giants prospects
- Curry likes response to tweet comparing OJ Simpson hearing to 3-1 lead
- Steve Nash doesn't watch every Warriors game: 'I would think my value...'
- 49ers offense: Top competitions entering training camp
- 70,096-Acre Detwiler Fire Guts 45 Structures Near Yosemite
- SF Mayor Will Sign Eviction Law Following NBC Investigation
- Report: Cavs in serious talks with Derrick Rose
- Spieth, Koepka and Kuchar share Open lead
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Check out Mich…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|