Feb 19, 2014, 2:34 PM PDT
Tampa Bay Rays reporters were introduced to Grant Balfour’s massive truck on Wednesday. I wonder how he managed to ship that thing from California to Florida. It was certainly a challenge squeezing that truck into the player’s parking lot at the Oakland Coliseum, especially when the lot was shared with certain media members and the Golden State Warriors.
Here are some pics of Balfour’s rig while still in Oakland (click to enlarge):
That beastly truck isn’t Balfour’s daily ride. He also cruised to work in a Corvette. Now that Balfour is gone, San Francisco 49ers defensive end Ray McDonald can claim that he owns the largest personal vehicle of the Bay Area sports scene. Check out this monster:
You know we have more pics, don’t you? Of course. This thing is hard to miss when walking through the parking lot at 49ers headquarters.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Indoor Drone Light Show Kicks off Pride Weekend in SF
- Weekend Warmup Triggers Possible Heat Risks, Fire Danger
- Report: Navy Plans to Build Camp for Migrants in Concord
- Police Investigating Shooting at San Leandro Marina
- Giants can't climb over .500, fall to Padres
- Giants can't solve Richard as winning streak comes to an end
- A's 'come up one at-bat short,' split doubleheader with White Sox
- A's winning streak comes to an end after splitting doubleheader
- Widower Receives Half of Expected Life Insurance Benefit
- 2018 Pride Guide: San Francisco Celebrates LGBT Community
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|