Feb 19, 2014, 2:34 PM PDT
Tampa Bay Rays reporters were introduced to Grant Balfour’s massive truck on Wednesday. I wonder how he managed to ship that thing from California to Florida. It was certainly a challenge squeezing that truck into the player’s parking lot at the Oakland Coliseum, especially when the lot was shared with certain media members and the Golden State Warriors.
Here are some pics of Balfour’s rig while still in Oakland (click to enlarge):
That beastly truck isn’t Balfour’s daily ride. He also cruised to work in a Corvette. Now that Balfour is gone, San Francisco 49ers defensive end Ray McDonald can claim that he owns the largest personal vehicle of the Bay Area sports scene. Check out this monster:
You know we have more pics, don’t you? Of course. This thing is hard to miss when walking through the parking lot at 49ers headquarters.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Heston goes six innings in Giants' 8-4 win over Dodgers
- Shot of the Game: Curry finishes with up-and-under layup
- Rangers name Gallardo starter for opener vs. A's
- 49ers CB Reaser updates public on ACL in video
- Hahn gives up one run in 5.1 innings in A's walk-off win
- 49ers OC Chryst: 'Not far away' from getting to playoffs
- McDonald requested sit down with Bears owner, awarded deal
- In the Crease: Sharks look to even road trip record in Philly
- Giants gear up for 2015 season with 'We Are Giant' ads
- Sharks' Stalock finally gets chance to build off of shutout
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|
|anaympatel on Check out Stephen Curry’…|