Feb 19, 2014, 2:34 PM PST
Tampa Bay Rays reporters were introduced to Grant Balfour’s massive truck on Wednesday. I wonder how he managed to ship that thing from California to Florida. It was certainly a challenge squeezing that truck into the player’s parking lot at the Oakland Coliseum, especially when the lot was shared with certain media members and the Golden State Warriors.
Here are some pics of Balfour’s rig while still in Oakland (click to enlarge):
That beastly truck isn’t Balfour’s daily ride. He also cruised to work in a Corvette. Now that Balfour is gone, San Francisco 49ers defensive end Ray McDonald can claim that he owns the largest personal vehicle of the Bay Area sports scene. Check out this monster:
You know we have more pics, don’t you? Of course. This thing is hard to miss when walking through the parking lot at 49ers headquarters.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- New A's player Craig Gentry has a very strange nickname
- Stephen and Seth Curry bring their sibling rivalry to the NBA
- The Raider Rusher is very real, will debut Tuesday
- The Hidden Relics of Candlestick Park
- Field of Links: Curry's popularity continues to rise, a Kuiper-wich, and a Superman double backflip
- Police Arrest Man After Car Chase at Caldecott Tunnel
- Nearly 3,000 Oakland Teachers Will Strike Thursday
- Marin County Declares Local Emergency Over Hwy 37 Flood
- MLB rumors: Bryce Harper ‘could be rounding third’ on Phillies contract
- Sharks weren't perfect, but still happy to grind out win vs. Canucks
- Sharks fend off pesky Canucks for seventh win in last eight games
- Shot of the Game: Joe Pavelski clinches Sharks' win over Canucks
- 2019 NBA All-Star Game: Ranking every player from 27 to LeBron James
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in Erik Karlsson's return in win vs. Canucks
- Sharks' Erik Karlsson picks up assist in first game back from groin injury
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|