Feb 19, 2014, 2:34 PM PDT
Tampa Bay Rays reporters were introduced to Grant Balfour’s massive truck on Wednesday. I wonder how he managed to ship that thing from California to Florida. It was certainly a challenge squeezing that truck into the player’s parking lot at the Oakland Coliseum, especially when the lot was shared with certain media members and the Golden State Warriors.
Here are some pics of Balfour’s rig while still in Oakland (click to enlarge):
That beastly truck isn’t Balfour’s daily ride. He also cruised to work in a Corvette. Now that Balfour is gone, San Francisco 49ers defensive end Ray McDonald can claim that he owns the largest personal vehicle of the Bay Area sports scene. Check out this monster:
You know we have more pics, don’t you? Of course. This thing is hard to miss when walking through the parking lot at 49ers headquarters.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Seahawks fans plan to fly a 'Go Hawks' banner over Candlestick Park on Sunday
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- UPDATE: Brent Burns' golf course skull discovery identified
- Iguodala, Curry name-dropped in Kevin Hart rap video
- Four 2019 Warriors narratives a year ahead of time
- Andy Reid praises Alex Smith's willingness to help Patrick Mahomes
- Joe Lacob: LeBron to the Lakers is a good thing, but 'I don't really care'
- Projecting the A's postseason roster
- Report: Warriors expected to sign former Cavs guard to Exhibit 10 contract
- Joe Lacob: 'Of course' the Warriors will have to re-recruit Kevin Durant next summer
- Visit a National Park for Free on National Public Lands Day
- City of Alameda Is Latest to Redo Sexist School Dress Code
- SJC Testing High-Tech Security Upgrades Along Fence Line
- Jury Finds Man Guilty in 'Gypsy Hill' Serial Killings
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|