Field of Links: Harbaugh in Google Glass, David Shaw redefines telecommuting, reasons to root against Canada
Feb 21, 2014, 9:02 AM PDT
The fine folks at 49ers Studios were able to get Jim Harbaugh to wear Google Glass. Harbaugh was instantly impressed by the clock display on the lens and remarked that it would be a good idea to get the quarterbacks to wear them. Details here.
— Jermaine O’Neal doesn’t need any fancy gizmos. He uses good old fashioned elbow grease. Check out the game-saving block he made to help the Golden State Warriors beat the Houston Rockets in overtime.
— FREAKONOMICS: Tim Lincecum received a $100,000 judgement against his former landlady. Giants Insider Andrew Baggarly has the scoop.
— Patriotism should be reason enough to root for the US Hockey team today, but in case you’re looking for extra motivation, here’s how Toronto Mayor Rob Ford celebrated the Canadian Women’s overtime win against the USA ladies.
— If that’s not enough reason to root against Canada, there’s this:
Field of Links:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- The three things you need to know from 49ers' 41-39 loss vs Rams
- Bay Area Man Hits $3 Million Jackpot on Lottery Scratcher
- Politicians Accept Thousands From Donors With Extremist Ties
- Earthquake Preparedness: 'It's Not a Question of If'
- Rescue Efforts Continue in Mexico City Following Earthquake
- Mexico Quakes Offer Warning for California's Preparedness
- 49ers Fall Short Against Rams on 'Thursday Night Football'
- Carlos Hyde: 49ers 'capable of winning whole lot of games'
- What happened on 49ers' failed two-point conversion?
- Shanahan: After frustrating final, 'proud' of 49ers' fight vs Rams
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard stopped…|