Field of Links: Harbaugh in Google Glass, David Shaw redefines telecommuting, reasons to root against Canada
Feb 21, 2014, 9:02 AM PDT
The fine folks at 49ers Studios were able to get Jim Harbaugh to wear Google Glass. Harbaugh was instantly impressed by the clock display on the lens and remarked that it would be a good idea to get the quarterbacks to wear them. Details here.
— Jermaine O’Neal doesn’t need any fancy gizmos. He uses good old fashioned elbow grease. Check out the game-saving block he made to help the Golden State Warriors beat the Houston Rockets in overtime.
— FREAKONOMICS: Tim Lincecum received a $100,000 judgement against his former landlady. Giants Insider Andrew Baggarly has the scoop.
— Patriotism should be reason enough to root for the US Hockey team today, but in case you’re looking for extra motivation, here’s how Toronto Mayor Rob Ford celebrated the Canadian Women’s overtime win against the USA ladies.
— If that’s not enough reason to root against Canada, there’s this:
Field of Links:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Field of Links: Dodgers' disrespectful dunk, Coco's many handshakes, Giants rookies strip down
- Ever wonder what MLB players talk about at 1B?
- Steph Curry explains his new flavored mouthguards
- Sharks show their toughness in Saturday night bout with Islanders
- Sharks lay the hammer on Islanders on 'Los Tiburones Night'
- Watch Rajon Rondo punch Chris Paul in Lakers-Rockets NBA brawl
- Shot of the Game: Brent Burns scores his first goal of the season
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in San Jose's 4-1 win over the Islanders
- Brent Burns' first goal of the season sounds even better in Spanish
- 'GOL LOS TIBURONES DE SAN JOSE!' Joonas Donskoi give Sharks a 2-1 lead
- Watch the Sharks' goals vs. Islanders on 'Los Tiburones Night' in Spanish
- Sharks fan catches puck while on the phone
- Tiempo de Timo: Meier scores for Sharks on 'Los Tiburones Night'
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|