Field of Links: Harbaugh in Google Glass, David Shaw redefines telecommuting, reasons to root against Canada
Feb 21, 2014, 9:02 AM PDT
The fine folks at 49ers Studios were able to get Jim Harbaugh to wear Google Glass. Harbaugh was instantly impressed by the clock display on the lens and remarked that it would be a good idea to get the quarterbacks to wear them. Details here.
— Jermaine O’Neal doesn’t need any fancy gizmos. He uses good old fashioned elbow grease. Check out the game-saving block he made to help the Golden State Warriors beat the Houston Rockets in overtime.
— FREAKONOMICS: Tim Lincecum received a $100,000 judgement against his former landlady. Giants Insider Andrew Baggarly has the scoop.
— Patriotism should be reason enough to root for the US Hockey team today, but in case you’re looking for extra motivation, here’s how Toronto Mayor Rob Ford celebrated the Canadian Women’s overtime win against the USA ladies.
— If that’s not enough reason to root against Canada, there’s this:
Field of Links:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Redick got 'break-up call,' can't put finger on why Clippers didn't have fun
- The real issue that lingers now that OJ Simpson is a free man
- Down on the Farm: Voice of the River Cats evaluates Giants prospects
- Curry likes response to tweet comparing OJ Simpson hearing to 3-1 lead
- Steve Nash doesn't watch every Warriors game: 'I would think my value...'
- 49ers offense: Top competitions entering training camp
- 70,096-Acre Detwiler Fire Guts 45 Structures Near Yosemite
- SF Mayor Will Sign Eviction Law Following NBC Investigation
- Report: Cavs in serious talks with Derrick Rose
- Spieth, Koepka and Kuchar share Open lead
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Check out Mich…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|