Field of Links: Harbaugh in Google Glass, David Shaw redefines telecommuting, reasons to root against Canada
Feb 21, 2014, 9:02 AM PDT
The fine folks at 49ers Studios were able to get Jim Harbaugh to wear Google Glass. Harbaugh was instantly impressed by the clock display on the lens and remarked that it would be a good idea to get the quarterbacks to wear them. Details here.
— Jermaine O’Neal doesn’t need any fancy gizmos. He uses good old fashioned elbow grease. Check out the game-saving block he made to help the Golden State Warriors beat the Houston Rockets in overtime.
— FREAKONOMICS: Tim Lincecum received a $100,000 judgement against his former landlady. Giants Insider Andrew Baggarly has the scoop.
— Patriotism should be reason enough to root for the US Hockey team today, but in case you’re looking for extra motivation, here’s how Toronto Mayor Rob Ford celebrated the Canadian Women’s overtime win against the USA ladies.
— If that’s not enough reason to root against Canada, there’s this:
Field of Links:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Ever wonder what happened to the Warriors' old mascot?
- TBT: Giants take on outfielder Michael Morse and his epic '80s walk-up song
- Stephen and Seth Curry bring their sibling rivalry to the NBA
- Memorial Pays Tribute to Children Killed in Alameda County
- NBC Bay Area Evictions Investigation Leads to Public Hearing
- 'The Kid' Arroyo continues wildly impressive first week with Giants
- DNA Test Requires Users to Give Up Rights
- Samardzija breaks down late-inning pitches vs Padres, overall progress
- Raiders Bolster Defense on Day 2 of NFL Draft
- Vanderdoes out to 'prove people wrong,' show Raiders his very best
- 49ers Nab QB in Third Round of NFL Draft
- Lawn Landfill at Mission Dolores Park in San Francisco
- Bochy on Arroyo's early power: 'Good to see the way he's letting it go'
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|