Field of Links: Harbaugh in Google Glass, David Shaw redefines telecommuting, reasons to root against Canada
Feb 21, 2014, 9:02 AM PDT
The fine folks at 49ers Studios were able to get Jim Harbaugh to wear Google Glass. Harbaugh was instantly impressed by the clock display on the lens and remarked that it would be a good idea to get the quarterbacks to wear them. Details here.
— Jermaine O’Neal doesn’t need any fancy gizmos. He uses good old fashioned elbow grease. Check out the game-saving block he made to help the Golden State Warriors beat the Houston Rockets in overtime.
— FREAKONOMICS: Tim Lincecum received a $100,000 judgement against his former landlady. Giants Insider Andrew Baggarly has the scoop.
— Patriotism should be reason enough to root for the US Hockey team today, but in case you’re looking for extra motivation, here’s how Toronto Mayor Rob Ford celebrated the Canadian Women’s overtime win against the USA ladies.
— If that’s not enough reason to root against Canada, there’s this:
Field of Links:
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Reports: Marshawn Lynch to remain with Raiders in 2018
- Facebook Seeks to Expand Northern California Campus
- Jailhouse Video Shows Deputies Watching as Inmate Dies
- Warriors need vets to bounce back against young Suns
- After upsetting Warriors, Kings battle schedule with fifth game in seven days
- Stenson one clear of loaded leaderboard at Bay Hill
- TT postscript: Many birdies, but not much momentum
- Rose thrives in Tiger's group, shoots 67 at Bay Hill
- Lesson with Faxon gets McIlroy's putting on track
- Where does Evander Kane's four-goal game rank in Sharks history?
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|