Feb 21, 2014, 10:03 AM PDT
The media covering the NFL Scouting Combine had some serious decisions at noon in Indianapolis.
The daily selection of cold deli sandwiches was unveiled at the same time that Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel was led to the podium for his much-anticipated Q&A session with reporters.
Those events coincided with the NFL announcement that Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley was available at Podium A for his scheduled session with reporters.
It was no surprise that Bradley finished a distant third in popularity.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Heliot Ramos' advancement offensively 'really encouraging to see' for Giants
- Steve Kerr explains particular area Steph Curry has to be better in
- NBA rumors: Kawhi Leonard's teammates think Lakers or Clippers will land star
- Molting Elephant Seal Draws Spectators at SF Aquatic Park
- Why Raiders will play five straight games away from home in 2019 season
- Despite some improvements, Giants' Drew Pomeranz is off to a slow start
- Warriors enter Game 3 searching for 'killer instinct' they used to have
- Giants lose series to Nationals with 4-2 loss
- IPO Mania: Zoom, Pinterest Surge in Market Debuts
- Giants' Bruce Bochy, Brandon Belt frustrated by calls behind the plate
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|