Feb 21, 2014, 10:03 AM PST
The media covering the NFL Scouting Combine had some serious decisions at noon in Indianapolis.
The daily selection of cold deli sandwiches was unveiled at the same time that Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel was led to the podium for his much-anticipated Q&A session with reporters.
Those events coincided with the NFL announcement that Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley was available at Podium A for his scheduled session with reporters.
It was no surprise that Bradley finished a distant third in popularity.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Man Faces Murder Charge in Crash That Killed 4-Year-Old Girl
- Struggling SF Kink Cafe Turns to Crowdsourcing to Stay Open
- East Bay Mom Takes Holistic Approach to Fighting Off Flu
- Jack Cooley gets an All-Star vote
- San Jose Land Slated For High Rise is Contaminated: Lawsuit
- Sharks Unable to Cap Off Comeback Against MacKinnon, Avs
- Former Cal Women's Hoops Star Files Sexual Assault Lawsuit
- SF Won't Veer From Protecting Sanctuary City Policies: Mayor
- Sharks can't cap off comeback against MacKinnon, streaking Avalanche
- Flu Virus Can Be Spread Just From Breathing: New Study
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|