Feb 24, 2014, 1:32 PM PDT
The Oakland Raiders are in the Dogghouse. While visiting the NFL Combine in Indianapolis, Snoop
Lion Dogg spoke with Bleacher Report and he didn’t pull any punches when talking about the Raiders.
“Oakland, I don’t know. I hate to say it, but that’s where you go when it’s over with,” Snoop said. “That’s like a retirement home for football players.”
Gin and Juice Changing the stigma. He thinks the Raiders need a new home or venue, and he wasn’t shy about bringing up Los Angeles as an option.
While the legendary rapper is all for flipping the script, he doesn’t think the Raiders need to make a change at quarterback.
“I like Pryor. I wouldn’t get a quarterback,” said the D-O-double-G. “They need to figure out weapons on offense or defense.”
It’s hard to take a rapper’s comments on a professional football franchise too seriously, especially when he’s famous for partaking in certain herbal remedies, but he knows his football. He recently signed on to be the Director of Football Development for ADIDAS, so, you know he’s not just blowing smoke.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Field of Links: New Giants t-shirt rips A's, Why Pearl Jam dislikes Sacramento
- Ever wonder what MLB players talk about at 1B?
- Heat maps provide an interesting look at A's/Giants and 49ers/Raiders territories
- Buses, Vans Could Be Banned From Visiting 'Full House' House
- Michelin-Rated Manresa Restaurant Suffers Minor Fire Damage
- Woods delofts 2-iron to use off Carnoustie tees
- Woods: New putter should help on slower greens
- Woods: Open best chance for long-term major success
- Exterminator Arrested, Accused in Daly City Jewelry Thefts
- AC Transit Driver: 'I was concerned for my life'
- AC Transit Driver: 'I Was Concerned for My Life'
- Pit Bull Attacks Fire Official Responding to Alameda Blaze
- Suspect Arrested in 4 Sexual Assaults by Rideshare Drivers
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|