Feb 24, 2014, 1:32 PM PDT
The Oakland Raiders are in the Dogghouse. While visiting the NFL Combine in Indianapolis, Snoop
Lion Dogg spoke with Bleacher Report and he didn’t pull any punches when talking about the Raiders.
“Oakland, I don’t know. I hate to say it, but that’s where you go when it’s over with,” Snoop said. “That’s like a retirement home for football players.”
Gin and Juice Changing the stigma. He thinks the Raiders need a new home or venue, and he wasn’t shy about bringing up Los Angeles as an option.
While the legendary rapper is all for flipping the script, he doesn’t think the Raiders need to make a change at quarterback.
“I like Pryor. I wouldn’t get a quarterback,” said the D-O-double-G. “They need to figure out weapons on offense or defense.”
It’s hard to take a rapper’s comments on a professional football franchise too seriously, especially when he’s famous for partaking in certain herbal remedies, but he knows his football. He recently signed on to be the Director of Football Development for ADIDAS, so, you know he’s not just blowing smoke.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Field of Links: Dodgers' disrespectful dunk, Coco's many handshakes, Giants rookies strip down
- Ever wonder what MLB players talk about at 1B?
- Steph Curry explains his new flavored mouthguards
- Sharks show their toughness in Saturday night bout with Islanders
- Sharks lay the hammer on Islanders on 'Los Tiburones Night'
- Watch Rajon Rondo punch Chris Paul in Lakers-Rockets NBA brawl
- Shot of the Game: Brent Burns scores his first goal of the season
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in San Jose's 4-1 win over the Islanders
- Brent Burns' first goal of the season sounds even better in Spanish
- 'GOL LOS TIBURONES DE SAN JOSE!' Joonas Donskoi give Sharks a 2-1 lead
- Watch the Sharks' goals vs. Islanders on 'Los Tiburones Night' in Spanish
- Sharks fan catches puck while on the phone
- Tiempo de Timo: Meier scores for Sharks on 'Los Tiburones Night'
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|