Feb 24, 2014, 1:32 PM PDT
The Oakland Raiders are in the Dogghouse. While visiting the NFL Combine in Indianapolis, Snoop
Lion Dogg spoke with Bleacher Report and he didn’t pull any punches when talking about the Raiders.
“Oakland, I don’t know. I hate to say it, but that’s where you go when it’s over with,” Snoop said. “That’s like a retirement home for football players.”
Gin and Juice Changing the stigma. He thinks the Raiders need a new home or venue, and he wasn’t shy about bringing up Los Angeles as an option.
While the legendary rapper is all for flipping the script, he doesn’t think the Raiders need to make a change at quarterback.
“I like Pryor. I wouldn’t get a quarterback,” said the D-O-double-G. “They need to figure out weapons on offense or defense.”
It’s hard to take a rapper’s comments on a professional football franchise too seriously, especially when he’s famous for partaking in certain herbal remedies, but he knows his football. He recently signed on to be the Director of Football Development for ADIDAS, so, you know he’s not just blowing smoke.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ranking top 5 Raiders needs heading into the 2019 NFL Draft
- Giants vs. Pirates lineups: Derek Holland takes hill against NL's top team
- Tesla Wants to Cut Size of Board From 11 Directors to 7
- Body Found in Bay ID'd as Man Who Went Missing in Pacifica
- Pirates call-up a reminder that Giants waited too long to change
- A's vs. Blue Jays lineups: Mike Fiers takes ball in Game 2 of series
- NFL draft rumors: Cardinals will not take Kyler Murray with No. 1 pick
- Jimmy Garoppolo opens up about work he did with Mike Shanahan
- Lowry holds one-shot lead halfway through rainy RBC Heritage
- Phenom Bhatia, 17, makes Web.com Tour cut in Alabama
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|