Feb 24, 2014, 1:32 PM PST
The Oakland Raiders are in the Dogghouse. While visiting the NFL Combine in Indianapolis, Snoop
Lion Dogg spoke with Bleacher Report and he didn’t pull any punches when talking about the Raiders.
“Oakland, I don’t know. I hate to say it, but that’s where you go when it’s over with,” Snoop said. “That’s like a retirement home for football players.”
Gin and Juice Changing the stigma. He thinks the Raiders need a new home or venue, and he wasn’t shy about bringing up Los Angeles as an option.
While the legendary rapper is all for flipping the script, he doesn’t think the Raiders need to make a change at quarterback.
“I like Pryor. I wouldn’t get a quarterback,” said the D-O-double-G. “They need to figure out weapons on offense or defense.”
It’s hard to take a rapper’s comments on a professional football franchise too seriously, especially when he’s famous for partaking in certain herbal remedies, but he knows his football. He recently signed on to be the Director of Football Development for ADIDAS, so, you know he’s not just blowing smoke.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Raiders discussions with Oakland Coliseum progressing, resolution could come soon
- Do Stephen, Seth Curry have a wager for who wins the 3-Point Contest?
- Visit Bend!
- UPS Driver Purposely Drove Slow, Over Spikes in Pursuit
- Andre Iguodala 'loves being that guy' to people rude to Steph Curry
- Bruce Bochy says Steven Duggar will get look as Giants' leadoff hitter
- Giants continue discussing trade options as they wait for Bryce Harper
- Kings quartet looks to make big splash at 2019 NBA All-Star Weekend
- Report: Giants agree to minor league deal with veteran outfielder Craig Gentry
- Risk of Flooding, Mudslides Remains After California Storm
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|