Feb 26, 2014, 2:22 PM PDT
The Milwaukee Brewers’ racing sausages now have to compete with a hot dog.
On February 17, a stray dog roamed into the Brewers’ spring training facility and the team quickly adopted him. The pooch named “Hank” after Hank Aaron, of course, has become the team’s unofficial mascot. Even with all of Hank’s newfound fame, no previous owners have come forward.
On Wednesday, Hank suited up in a hot dog costume and ran alongside the sausages.
It isn’t a Bay Area story, but it is the cutest thing ever. Enjoy.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Field of Links: The Bay Bridge Troll is safe, but distance between Oak and SF feels farther than ever
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- TBT: Willie Mays announces his retirement
- The story behind the huge A's 'STAY' mural in Oakland
- Angels two-way star Shohei Ohtani cleared to begin throwing
- Non-Citizens Register to Vote in SF School Electiions
- Hisssss! San Jose Family Surprised by Snake in Their Home
- Zuckerberg 'Secretly' Congratulated Trump After the Election
- 22-Year-Old Killed in El Sobrante, Suspects Arrested: Police
- Suspected Bay Area Serial Rapist Pleads Not Guilty
- Crystal Geyser Charged With Illegal Toxic Waste Disposal
- Exclusive: DeMarcus Cousins goes 1-on-1 with Warriors Insider Monte Poole
- Bob Myers provides update on where things stand between Warriors, Pat McCaw
- How to Attend 49ers Open Practices
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|