Feb 26, 2014, 2:22 PM PST
The Milwaukee Brewers’ racing sausages now have to compete with a hot dog.
On February 17, a stray dog roamed into the Brewers’ spring training facility and the team quickly adopted him. The pooch named “Hank” after Hank Aaron, of course, has become the team’s unofficial mascot. Even with all of Hank’s newfound fame, no previous owners have come forward.
On Wednesday, Hank suited up in a hot dog costume and ran alongside the sausages.
It isn’t a Bay Area story, but it is the cutest thing ever. Enjoy.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Mistah FAB believes suspending Draymond Green made situation worse
- Raider injury report: Jordy Nelson still shelved as Cardinals game gets closer
- Mistah FAB: Suspension escalated Draymond Green-Kevin Durant situation
- Costly California Bullet Train Project Has Flaws: Audit
- NBC Owned Stations Win Emmy for StormRanger Radar Truck
- WATCH: Warriors vs. Rockets
- List of Bay Area Schools Closed Due to Camp Fire Smoke
- Raiders rookie spotlight: CB Nick Nelson could be long-term answer in slot
- MLB free agency debate: Where will Nathan Eovaldi sign this offseason?
- Sharks vs. Leafs live stream: How to watch on MyTeams
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|