Feb 26, 2014, 2:22 PM PDT
The Milwaukee Brewers’ racing sausages now have to compete with a hot dog.
On February 17, a stray dog roamed into the Brewers’ spring training facility and the team quickly adopted him. The pooch named “Hank” after Hank Aaron, of course, has become the team’s unofficial mascot. Even with all of Hank’s newfound fame, no previous owners have come forward.
On Wednesday, Hank suited up in a hot dog costume and ran alongside the sausages.
It isn’t a Bay Area story, but it is the cutest thing ever. Enjoy.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- No regrets for Leishman after CJ Cup playoff loss
- What's caused Warriors' slow start and why it should come as no surprise
- ‘Random’ Items Santa Rosa Evacuees Grabbed While Escaping
- Bucket-by-bucket: Fox tops all Kings scorers in Denver
- Woman Finds Mickey Treasures in Remains of Coffey Park Home
- Northern California Fire Victims
- Astros win two straight vs Yankees, advance to take on Dodgers in World Series
- Instant Analysis: Kings' offense goes absent in Denver
- Thomas tops Leishman in CJ Cup playoff
- Bucket-by-bucket: Curry leads Warriors with 37 in loss to Grizzlies
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|