Feb 26, 2014, 12:48 PM PDT
Barney Stinson would be so proud of Stephen Curry upon gazing at this month’s issue of GQ.
The Warriors’ guard is suited up in the finest dress attire while dribbling a basketball. Curry is featured along with fellow NBA stars James Harden, Joakim Noah, and Kenneth Faried, who also don dapper attire for the monthly publication.
Basketball players have developed a reputation for being the most stylish athletes in the sporting world, but don’t be fooled, the good ones care more about their team than their shoe game.
Here’s a highlight from Curry’s interview:
Steph Curry is constantly working on improving. He tells GQ, “There’s always some new creative shot I can work on to add to my game.” And on who’s the NBA’s best team in California, “Well, the way you judge a team is who’s playing last [in the playoffs]–and last year the Golden State Warriors were the last Cali team still playing.”
Curry’s style on the court is unmistakable. He often wears fascinating footwear and is one of the smoothest shooters in the NBA. He might want to avoid this look in the future, though:
With Curry’s help, the Warriors currently hold the sixth seed in the Western Conference. They are three games behind the Clippers in the Pacific Division.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ranking top 5 Raiders needs heading into the 2019 NFL Draft
- Giants vs. Pirates lineups: Derek Holland takes hill against NL's top team
- Tesla Wants to Cut Size of Board From 11 Directors to 7
- Body Found in Bay ID'd as Man Who Went Missing in Pacifica
- Pirates call-up a reminder that Giants waited too long to change
- A's vs. Blue Jays lineups: Mike Fiers takes ball in Game 2 of series
- NFL draft rumors: Cardinals will not take Kyler Murray with No. 1 pick
- Jimmy Garoppolo opens up about work he did with Mike Shanahan
- Lowry holds one-shot lead halfway through rainy RBC Heritage
- Phenom Bhatia, 17, makes Web.com Tour cut in Alabama
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|