Feb 28, 2014, 2:55 PM PST
Sebastian Janikowski gets most of the attention when it comes to kicking prowess, but Marquette King may have the biggest boot on the Oakland Raiders.
King, 25, looked impressive while being featured along with several other NFL punters in a video that was recently posted by Kohl’s Kicking Camp. The kicking camp also has videos of King crushing a punt with a 5.5 second hang time and booting a ball 87 yards.
In his rookie season with the Raiders, King punted the ball 84 times for 4,107 yards. His punts averaged a distance of 48.9 yards, which led the NFL.
(H/T: Silver and Black Illustrated for the find)
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jon Gruden: Kolton Miller 'gaining strength through playing' injury-riddled Raiders rookie season
- Could Michael Brantley solve one of lineup's biggest problems?
- 49ers receiver Marquise Goodwin downplays concern over head injuries
- Raiders' Miller Is Struggling, but Gruden Admires His Grit
- Interactive: Camp Fire Containment, Damage Map, Air Quality
- Before & After: NorCal Wildfire Leaves Town Unrecognizable
- Steve Kerr explains how Draymond Green has changed this season
- Niners Keep Letting Late Leads Slip Away
- Erik Karlsson, Sharks can learn from P.K. Subban's first Predators season
- Kings notes: Bogdan Bogdanovic sparks second unit in win over Spurs
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|