Feb 28, 2014, 2:55 PM PDT
Sebastian Janikowski gets most of the attention when it comes to kicking prowess, but Marquette King may have the biggest boot on the Oakland Raiders.
King, 25, looked impressive while being featured along with several other NFL punters in a video that was recently posted by Kohl’s Kicking Camp. The kicking camp also has videos of King crushing a punt with a 5.5 second hang time and booting a ball 87 yards.
In his rookie season with the Raiders, King punted the ball 84 times for 4,107 yards. His punts averaged a distance of 48.9 yards, which led the NFL.
(H/T: Silver and Black Illustrated for the find)
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Watch: Full replays of The Open coverage
- '98 Open champ O'Meara makes mess of opening hole
- Live blog, The Open: Day 1 at Royal Birkdale
- Father Pushing Stroller Fatally Shot in Street Near Hayward
- Wildfire Burning Near Yosemite Spreads to 75 Square Miles
- Actor Bill Murray Pays Visit to Paralyzed Cal Rugby Player
- Four Inmates Overdose at Santa Clara County Jail
- SJ Police Dog Bites Toddler as Cops Search for Wanted Felon
- Watch: Bunker hole-out for first eagle of 146th Open
- California Rescuers Free Whale Snagged by Fishing Anchors
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: ‘Get Nin…|
|louiecarmae on More pics of Balfour’s m…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Check out Mich…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Curry…|