Mar 5, 2014, 1:49 PM PDT
Jim Harbaugh doesn’t have a new contract, but he may have ironed out the details of another important negotiation. He was spotted at a high school basketball game on Tuesday night wearing flat-front khakis. Score one for his wife, Sarah Harbaugh, who recently spoke out against the pleated khakis that her husband had been wearing.
According to 49ers insider Matt Maiocco, Harbaugh was in the area scouting Eastern Illinois quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.
On Wednesday, the 49ers’ coach also took the time to stop by the University of Kansas for a Jayhawks practice session. He appears to be wearing pleated khakis in the photo, though. The plot thickens.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gilroy Teen Has 'Eye-Opening' Audition for NBC's 'The Voice'
- Man Arrested After Posing as Nurse at SF Medical Clinic: DA
- East Palo Alto Man Accused of Running Illegal Cockfights
- Cost of Living, Traffic Driving Millennials Out of Bay Area
- Arrest Made in SF Triple Shooting That Killed Woman
- Chip Kelly: 'Zero distraction' from Colin Kaepernick last season
- VTA Train Strikes, Kills Pedestrian in Campbell
- One Person Burned in Redwood City Elementary School Fire
- Twitter Eases 140-Character Limit in Replies
- When asked about facing Kings for first time, Cousins plays possum
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|