Mar 5, 2014, 1:49 PM PDT
Jim Harbaugh doesn’t have a new contract, but he may have ironed out the details of another important negotiation. He was spotted at a high school basketball game on Tuesday night wearing flat-front khakis. Score one for his wife, Sarah Harbaugh, who recently spoke out against the pleated khakis that her husband had been wearing.
According to 49ers insider Matt Maiocco, Harbaugh was in the area scouting Eastern Illinois quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.
On Wednesday, the 49ers’ coach also took the time to stop by the University of Kansas for a Jayhawks practice session. He appears to be wearing pleated khakis in the photo, though. The plot thickens.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- The three things you need to know from 49ers' 41-39 loss vs Rams
- Bay Area Man Hits $3 Million Jackpot on Lottery Scratcher
- Politicians Accept Thousands From Donors With Extremist Ties
- Earthquake Preparedness: 'It's Not a Question of If'
- Rescue Efforts Continue in Mexico City Following Earthquake
- Mexico Quakes Offer Warning for California's Preparedness
- 49ers Fall Short Against Rams on 'Thursday Night Football'
- Carlos Hyde: 49ers 'capable of winning whole lot of games'
- What happened on 49ers' failed two-point conversion?
- Shanahan: After frustrating final, 'proud' of 49ers' fight vs Rams
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard stopped…|