Mar 5, 2014, 1:49 PM PST
Jim Harbaugh doesn’t have a new contract, but he may have ironed out the details of another important negotiation. He was spotted at a high school basketball game on Tuesday night wearing flat-front khakis. Score one for his wife, Sarah Harbaugh, who recently spoke out against the pleated khakis that her husband had been wearing.
According to 49ers insider Matt Maiocco, Harbaugh was in the area scouting Eastern Illinois quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.
On Wednesday, the 49ers’ coach also took the time to stop by the University of Kansas for a Jayhawks practice session. He appears to be wearing pleated khakis in the photo, though. The plot thickens.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sharks Remain Undefeated After Bye Week With Win in Arizona
- Sharks remain undefeated after bye week with win in Arizona
- Mikkel Boedker stays hot with second goal in as many games
- Airbnb Hosts in SF Scramble to Register Listings With City
- SJ City Council to Mull Increased Civilian Oversight for PD
- 4 Hurt in Campus Riot Over Milo Yiannopoulos Speech Sue Cal
- Andrew McCutchen: The GIF that keeps on GIFing
- Mike Krukow named 2017 Sportscaster of the year
- Trade Talk: Samardzija on Longo and Cutch acquisitions
- CHP Motorcycle Cop Hurt, Driver Arrested After Hwy. 4 Wreck
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|