Mar 5, 2014, 1:49 PM PDT
Jim Harbaugh doesn’t have a new contract, but he may have ironed out the details of another important negotiation. He was spotted at a high school basketball game on Tuesday night wearing flat-front khakis. Score one for his wife, Sarah Harbaugh, who recently spoke out against the pleated khakis that her husband had been wearing.
According to 49ers insider Matt Maiocco, Harbaugh was in the area scouting Eastern Illinois quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.
On Wednesday, the 49ers’ coach also took the time to stop by the University of Kansas for a Jayhawks practice session. He appears to be wearing pleated khakis in the photo, though. The plot thickens.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Raiders 2018 offseason scoreboard
- Quinn Cook states his case for spot on Warriors playoff roster
- Fire Rips Through North Beach Building, Pumps Smoke Over SF
- Child, Adult Injured After East Bay Freeway Shooting: CHP
- Buddy Hield is evolving, playing the best basketball of his career
- Sheriff's Office Conducts Homicide Investigation in Hayward
- San Francisco Firefighters Control Four-Alarm Fire
- Watch: Woods lashes at drive, recoils like crazy
- Tiger Tracker: Arnold Palmer Invitational
- McIlroy: Time for Tour to limit alcohol sales on course
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|