Mar 5, 2014, 1:49 PM PST
Jim Harbaugh doesn’t have a new contract, but he may have ironed out the details of another important negotiation. He was spotted at a high school basketball game on Tuesday night wearing flat-front khakis. Score one for his wife, Sarah Harbaugh, who recently spoke out against the pleated khakis that her husband had been wearing.
According to 49ers insider Matt Maiocco, Harbaugh was in the area scouting Eastern Illinois quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.
On Wednesday, the 49ers’ coach also took the time to stop by the University of Kansas for a Jayhawks practice session. He appears to be wearing pleated khakis in the photo, though. The plot thickens.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials to Stop Oroville Dam Outflow to Clear Debris
- Mahershala Ali Does East Bay Communities Proud
- Continued Cleanup: San Jose Works to Get Back on Track
- Three Youths Escape After Car Plunges Into Napa River
- Woman Crashes into Creek, Survives Eight Hours Before Rescue
- Giants hammer three homers in third straight spring training win
- A's spring training Day 13: Gossett part of fifth starter mix
- In push for playoffs, LA Kings acquire goalie Bishop from Tampa Bay
- Kurt Busch breaks through in 16th try, wins first Daytona 500
- Giants spring training Day 14: Moore, Beede debut as SF improves to 3-0
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|