Mar 5, 2014, 2:55 PM PDT
Aaron Paul played a character that was depressed, disturbed, and often kicked around on Breaking Bad. With that in mind, it’s kind of fun to see him having a good time while goofing around on a big league pitching mound. Paul, who played Walter White’s sidekick/nemesis, Jesse Pinkman, was at AT&T Park as part of a promotional effort for his new movie Need for Speed.
Paul took over the Giants’ Twitter account on Wednesday, and clearly took advantage of all the services the Giants had to offer. Too bad he didn’t drop his trademark line. If you’ve watched Breaking Bad, you know what I’m talking about.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Raiders 2018 offseason scoreboard
- Quinn Cook states his case for spot on Warriors playoff roster
- Fire Rips Through North Beach Building, Pumps Smoke Over SF
- Child, Adult Injured After East Bay Freeway Shooting: CHP
- Buddy Hield is evolving, playing the best basketball of his career
- Sheriff's Office Conducts Homicide Investigation in Hayward
- San Francisco Firefighters Control Four-Alarm Fire
- Watch: Woods lashes at drive, recoils like crazy
- Tiger Tracker: Arnold Palmer Invitational
- McIlroy: Time for Tour to limit alcohol sales on course
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|