Mar 5, 2014, 2:55 PM PDT
Aaron Paul played a character that was depressed, disturbed, and often kicked around on Breaking Bad. With that in mind, it’s kind of fun to see him having a good time while goofing around on a big league pitching mound. Paul, who played Walter White’s sidekick/nemesis, Jesse Pinkman, was at AT&T Park as part of a promotional effort for his new movie Need for Speed.
Paul took over the Giants’ Twitter account on Wednesday, and clearly took advantage of all the services the Giants had to offer. Too bad he didn’t drop his trademark line. If you’ve watched Breaking Bad, you know what I’m talking about.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Gilroy Teen Has 'Eye-Opening' Audition for NBC's 'The Voice'
- Man Arrested After Posing as Nurse at SF Medical Clinic: DA
- East Palo Alto Man Accused of Running Illegal Cockfights
- Cost of Living, Traffic Driving Millennials Out of Bay Area
- Arrest Made in SF Triple Shooting That Killed Woman
- Chip Kelly: 'Zero distraction' from Colin Kaepernick last season
- VTA Train Strikes, Kills Pedestrian in Campbell
- One Person Burned in Redwood City Elementary School Fire
- Twitter Eases 140-Character Limit in Replies
- When asked about facing Kings for first time, Cousins plays possum
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|