Mar 6, 2014, 12:54 PM PDT
Freaky Friday came a day early for San Francisco Giants pitchers Tim Lincecum and Kameron Loe, who hopefully only swapped uniforms, rather than bodies like in the movie.
Check out this awesome photo, snapped by Giants insider Andrew Baggarly, of Lincecum (5-11, 170) and Loe (6-8, 260):
Baggarly also has a detailed account of why all of this took place over on CSNBayArea.com. Loe found Baggs’ images and even tweeted them himself:
Reporters aren’t allowed to take photos in the clubhouse, but players can break that rule with little risk of penalty. As a result, Giants right fielder Hunter Pence got what might have been the best picture of the day.
Spring Training is way too long and often boring. It’s especially tedious for starting pitchers, because they have extended periods of time between side sessions and starts. Perhaps that explains the uniform swap better than some form of strange magic.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Paralyzed Cal Rugby Player Focused on Recovery, Future
- Ex-Shark Nabby in the Playoffs ... Guiding Barracuda Goalies
- Ratto Stories: Remembering Manchester bombing victims and future of sports
- Williamson stuns Davis in ninth, but earlier mistakes haunt Giants
- FedEx Driver Arrested in Connection With 3 Home Burglaries
- Cal Professor Accused of Sexual Harassment Dismissed
- Moore breaks down outing after going six-plus vs Cubs in fifth loss
- Oakland Boy, 9, Shot While Walking Dog on His Birthday
- Bochy calls out ump for game-ending strike three call in Giants' loss
- Big Sur Inn Offers Helicopter Package to Tour Landslide
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: SB48 fall…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sogard surging…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Sharks chomp P…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|