Field of Links: Sharks chomp Penguins, Klay’s best friend, high school student taking NFL cheerleader to prom
Mar 7, 2014, 9:26 AM PDT
The San Jose Sharks won a statement game in thrilling fashion on Thursday. Team Teal came back from an 0-2 deficit against the Pittsburgh Penguins, who are the best team in the Eastern Conference. If you missed the game, or simply want to re-live the glory, check out the highlights below.
— NFL teams can start negotiating with free agents on Saturday. Here’s everything you need to know about NFL Free Agency.
— Klay Thompson was happy to be reunited with his pooch, who clearly didn’t mind the goatee.
— It’s hard to feel bad for the Los Angeles Lakers, even after their worst loss in franchise history.
— RGIII modeled Baylor’s new basketball uniforms…
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Maxwell: Kneeling for anthem was in no way 'disrespecting my country or my flag'
- A's Catcher Becomes 1st MLB Player to Kneel for Anthem
- Madison Bumgarner, Gorkys Hernandez make statements in win over Dodgers
- Highlights: Giants' Panik, Crawford show off their gold leather vs Dodgers
- Bochy breaks down 'crisp' Bumgarner, Posey's game-winning throw
- Milo Flouts Cancellation of UC Berkeley's Free Speech Week
- Bumgarner Deals, Giants Do Enough to Beat Dodgers
- Sen. Sanders Boosts Health Care Plan in Bay Area
- Milo Yiannopoulos to March for Free Speech at UC Berkeley
- Crawford on vintage Bumgarner vs Dodgers: 'That's what we're used to'
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Rod Streater d…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Eric Sogard on…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|