Jun 8, 2014, 4:15 PM PDT
Lot’s of incredibly distracting stuff takes place at AT&T Park during San Francisco Giants games. There have been floating DeLoreans, Cats on boats, and massive bat rays (to name a few). This flying surfboard, however, is the latest and greatest. As if floating isn’t enough. He can also do tricks!
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- A case of the Mondays: Flying clotheslines, raccoons and funny faces. Football is back!
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Get to know Tim Hudson: Career timeline
- Mitch Richmond is having trouble selling his mansion
- Video Shows Coach Stop Possible School Shooting With Hug
- CA Trump Supporters Celebrate Payoff of Fundraising Efforts
- What Sharks like about way they are playing despite loss to Sabres
- Sharks' three-game winning streak ends with tough 4-3 loss to Sabres
- Shot of the Game: Sharks' Marcus Sorensen redirects tying goal vs. Sabres
- Woodland boosts Presidents Cup stock with T-3 finish at CJ Cup
- Spieth (T-8) starts season strong, but ball-striking still 'work in progress'
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in streak-snapping 4-3 loss to Sabres
- Matsuyama (65) ties for third in Skins tune-up; Day T-31
- Marcus Sorensen's second goal of season ties game with Sabres, 3-3
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|