Jun 8, 2014, 4:15 PM PDT
Lot’s of incredibly distracting stuff takes place at AT&T Park during San Francisco Giants games. There have been floating DeLoreans, Cats on boats, and massive bat rays (to name a few). This flying surfboard, however, is the latest and greatest. As if floating isn’t enough. He can also do tricks!
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Ever wonder what MLB players talk about at 1B?
- Ever wonder what it's like to run in the A's Hall of Fame Race?
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- This is what it would look like if the NFL sold team logos to sponsors
- Tom Haberstroh: Are we getting worse at the NBA draft?
- Bill With Tougher Vaccine Rules Moves Ahead in California
- Madison Bumgarner trade should be MLB teams' priority now, history shows
- Inspiring South Bay Coach Wins Award for Perseverance
- Does Dion Waiters make sense as potential trade option for Warriors?
- Sharks trade defenseman Justin Braun to Flyers, acquire two draft picks
- Why Warriors' strategy in 2019 NBA Draft could differ from past years
- Raiders' Offseason Was Busy, But Was It Good?
- Niners Offensive Line Coach Still Believes in Garnett
- Warriors lost psychological edge, rest of NBA pouncing at title shot
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|