Jun 12, 2013, 11:40 AM PDT
The Oakland Athletics have replaced the Bernie Lean with the Home run Tunnel. We betcha’ don’t know how it actually started… because even the A’s players themselves didn’t know. Click to solve the mystery.
May 31, 2013, 1:37 PM PDT
Barry Zito faced off against A.J. Griffin on Thursday. Afterward, they discussed their similarities and differences. For some reason, however, they both fixated hairstyles.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Berkeley Police on Alert After Coulter's Cal Visit Canceled
- Two Workers Lucky to Be Alive After Accident at Facebook HQ
- Five potential targets for Raiders with 24th overall pick in NFL Draft
- WATCH: Dodgers vs Giants
- Alonso strikes a chord with fascinating account of Cuba defection
- Giants lineup: Belt in left field, Kelby at second base
- From lowlight shows to highlight shows: Warriors saved JaVale's career
- Maiocco's 2017 first round mock draft: Myles Garrett falls to 49ers
- Wi makes rare start to team with Choi
- Crane settles $6K putting contest debt: 'We’re all good'
|nannettejeastbayrn on Andrew Bogut is an avid muscle…|
|lauramacky on A’s fans flex creative m…|
|mustangs94 on A glimpse inside NaVorro Bowma…|
|L. Alger on Check out Stephen Curry’…|
|gbories2014 on Super Bowl players’ preg…|