Aug 5, 2013, 10:59 AM PDT
Starting pitcher Madison Bumgarner will be the latest Giants player to start riding a scooter to the ballpark. He joins Tim Lincecum, Hunter Pence, Sergio Romo, and Brandon Belt in the scooter brigade.
Aug 2, 2013, 1:22 PM PDT
New Oakland Raiders punter Chris Kluwe could be on the forefront of a massive shift in the way sports television is viewed.
Jul 31, 2013, 10:55 AM PDT
The story of how several Sharks greats and the San Jose community rallied around one former teammate.
Jul 30, 2013, 5:10 PM PDT
Oakland Athletics prospects Michael Choice, Michael Taylor, and Bruce Billings give Field of Teams a tour of their three-bedroom apartment in Sacramento.
Jul 25, 2013, 8:55 PM PDT
New Raiders running back Rashad Jennings shares his healing secret. Find out why his healing techniques make him an undesirable roommate.
Jul 23, 2013, 9:11 AM PDT
For Oakland Athletics infielder Jed Lowrie, the click of a camera shutter can be just as exhilarating as the crack of a baseball bat.
Jul 3, 2013, 12:34 AM PDT
You may have seen video of Hunter Pence riding a scooter to AT&T Park, but we betcha’ didn’t know how he got his scooter and who else on the Giants rock the two-wheel electric rides.
Jun 12, 2013, 11:45 AM PDT
Betcha’ didn’t know that MLB’s all-time saves leader also doubles as a pizza delivery man. Find out why Mariano Rivera surprised an A’s team employee with a meal.
Jun 12, 2013, 11:40 AM PDT
The Oakland Athletics have replaced the Bernie Lean with the Home run Tunnel. We betcha’ don’t know how it actually started… because even the A’s players themselves didn’t know. Click to solve the mystery.
Jun 5, 2013, 6:27 PM PDT
49ers tight end Vernon Davis is a modern-day renaissance man. But is he going from role model to fashion model? We betcha’ didn’t know why Davis was walking the catwalk in a high-end fashion show in San Jose.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- A case of the Mondays: Flying clotheslines, raccoons and funny faces. Football is back!
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Get to know Tim Hudson: Career timeline
- Mitch Richmond is having trouble selling his mansion
- CA Trump Supporters Celebrate Payoff of Fundraising Efforts
- What Sharks like about way they are playing despite loss to Sabres
- Sharks' three-game winning streak ends with tough 4-3 loss to Sabres
- Shot of the Game: Sharks' Marcus Sorensen redirects tying goal vs. Sabres
- Sharks takeaways: What we learned in streak-snapping 4-3 loss to Sabres
- Marcus Sorensen's second goal of season ties game with Sabres, 3-3
- Sabres' goal vs. Sharks waved off, then deemed good by replay review
- Sharks icon Arturs Irbe reflects on his journey to NHL
- Video Shows Coach Stop Possible School Shooting With Hug
- Watch ex-49ers assistant Keanon Lowe disarm gunman at Portland school
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|