Oct 4, 2013, 9:46 AM PDT
The Oakland Coliseum is all gussied up for the postseason. After a fresh coat of paint on the dugout and on the field over the football stripes, new signage was hung with care and the bunting has been placed on the third deck. All of the tarps are removed, save for the ones on Mt.…
Sep 26, 2013, 4:03 PM PDT
The 40/40 club could be the most exclusive group in Major League Baseball. Only four players have managed to hit 40 home runs and steal 40 bases in a single season. Two of those athletes did it while playing in the Bay Area. On this week in sports history, Jose Canseco and Barry Bonds both…
Aug 6, 2013, 10:18 AM PDT
Several current and former Bay Area athletes had some strong words after MLB suspended the Biogenesis clients.
Aug 1, 2013, 9:41 AM PDT
Why a lifetime ban for A-Rod would be bad for baseball and great for the Yankees. Plus, an insane glove flip, how Brian Wilson is already embracing LA, and find out what happened when some guy jumped off a tall platform in a Superman cape.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Draymond Green willing to return despite aching finger and heavy heart
- Steph Curry takes jab at Michael Jordan for Hall of Fame comment
- HEADSTRTONG: Charles Haley opens up on his bipolar disease, mental illness
- Raiders fans can dare to dream of Jon Gruden leading team to playoffs
- Former 49ers great Charles Haley tackles mental illness in HEADSTRONG
- Rebirth, Angst and the 'New Normal' of California Wildfires
- NFL Draft 2020: Where 49ers, Raiders would pick if season ended today
- San Quinn, Young Sight get you hyped for 49ers-Seahawks prime-time clash
- AFC playoff picture: Raiders on Chiefs' heels heading into Week 11
- Police Seek Suspects Involved in Chinatown Violent Attack
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|