Aug 12, 2013, 10:01 AM PDT
There’s a secret two-lane bowling alley inside AT&T Park. That’s not the only hidden surprise in the stadium.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Sharks trade defenseman Justin Braun to Flyers, acquire two draft picks
- Why Warriors' strategy in 2019 NBA Draft could differ from past years
- Raiders' Offseason Was Busy, But Was It Good?
- Niners Offensive Line Coach Still Believes in Garnett
- Warriors lost psychological edge, rest of NBA pouncing at title shot
- NBA rumors: Kawhi Leonard focused on Clippers, not Lakers, in free agency
- San Francisco Weighs 1st US City Ban on E-Cigarette Sales
- How Marcus Semien has thrived as A's everyday leadoff hitter this year
- Tyler Beede, Giants Top Rival Dodgers in LA
- Bay Area to Study Hovercraft Tech as Traffic Solution
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|