Sep 18, 2013, 9:02 AM PDT
The sewage at the Oakland Coliseum is sort of like the White Walkers in Game of Thrones. Repulsive, deadly, and resurfacing only at convenient moments to drive the storyline.
On Tuesday, the Oakland Athletics defeated the Angels 2-1 in walk-off fashion to drop their magic number to six. They did so while avoiding certain areas of the dugout after sewage bubbled up through the drains.
Aug 3, 2013, 11:22 PM PDT
Rangers starting pitcher Matt Garza lost his temper on the mound at the Oakland Coliseum. Later, he took to Twitter to voice his frustration, attacking A’s second baseman Eric Sogard and his pregnant wife.
Jul 31, 2013, 9:23 AM PDT
Trade deadline hysteria sets in. The worst fist pump ever. Plus all of the most clickable links of the day. Stop by to be entertained.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- 29-Year-Old Man Indicted in Killing of Rapper Nipsey Hussle
- Chappelle, Bell Rally to Help #SaveThePunchLine Comedy Club
- Police to Return Property Seized From San Francisco Reporter
- California Sues Over Rule on Denial of Abortions, Other Care
- California Senate OKs Special Banks for Marijuana Retailers
- Sharks vs. Blues live stream: How to watch NHL playoffs Game 6 online
- Yosemite Gets Ready for Busy Memorial Day Weekend
- Raiders' Arden Key 'working at' at being 'more complete' ahead of 2019
- WATCH: A's vs. Indians
- 49ers hit by injuries during offseason program, 18 players missing time
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|