Aug 20, 2013, 10:55 AM PDT
San Jose Sharks defenseman Brent Burns discovered a scary looking animal skull on the golf course on Sunday. Field of Teams referenced the discovery, but at the time, no one was able to identify exactly what type of animal it belonged to. We took the liberty to send the picture to some wildlife experts at…
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Heat maps provide an interesting look at A's/Giants and 49ers/Raiders territories
- Field of Links: Find out how much a 'Kimye' style proposal at AT&T Park costs
- Buses, Vans Could Be Banned From Visiting 'Full House' House
- Michelin-Rated Manresa Restaurant Suffers Minor Fire Damage
- Woods delofts 2-iron to use off Carnoustie tees
- Woods: New putter should help on slower greens
- Woods: Open best chance for long-term major success
- Exterminator Arrested, Accused in Daly City Jewelry Thefts
- AC Transit Driver: 'I was concerned for my life'
- AC Transit Driver: 'I Was Concerned for My Life'
- Pit Bull Attacks Fire Official Responding to Alameda Blaze
- Suspect Arrested in 4 Sexual Assaults by Rideshare Drivers
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|