National Hockey League
Oct 15, 2013, 9:37 AM PDT
There are three undefeated teams remaining in the National Hockey League. Two of them do battle on Tuesday night when the San Jose Sharks take on the St. Louis Blues. It might be a little too early to hype a battle of unbeaten teams, but the game definitely takes on more meaning. Just ask the guys…
Oct 9, 2013, 5:04 PM PDT
Tomas Hertl-mania is running wild in San Jose. A day after his four-goal game, the 19-year-old San Jose Sharks forward is still leaving an impression on social media. Perhaps more impressive than becoming the Sharks’ first player to score six goals in his first three career games, is this epic tribute to Jaromir Jagr. And…
Aug 20, 2013, 10:55 AM PDT
San Jose Sharks defenseman Brent Burns discovered a scary looking animal skull on the golf course on Sunday. Field of Teams referenced the discovery, but at the time, no one was able to identify exactly what type of animal it belonged to. We took the liberty to send the picture to some wildlife experts at…
Jul 31, 2013, 10:55 AM PDT
The story of how several Sharks greats and the San Jose community rallied around one former teammate.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Hidden Relics of Candlestick Park
- Seahawks fans plan to fly a 'Go Hawks' banner over Candlestick Park on Sunday
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Throwback Thursday: Roseanne's wretched anthem performance
- Ever wonder what it's like to run in the A's Hall of Fame Race?
- UC Berkeley Employee Arrested in NorCal Rapist Case
- SJ Diocese to Hold Listening Sessions for Abuse Victims
- A's notes: Mark Canha hits career-high 17th homer in win vs. Twins
- A's slugger Khris Davis stakes AL MVP claim with two homers vs. Twins
- Woman, 77, Killed in Hit and Run in SJ; Suspect At-Large
- Judge Orders Transbay Center to Pay Millennium's Legal Bills
- Khris Davis walks off Twins with second homer of the night
- A's magic number down to three after Khris Davis walk-off homer vs. Twins
- Underage Marriages Get New Restrictions in California
- Khris Davis caps off two-homer night with walk-off blast in A's win
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|