Nov 27, 2013, 9:02 AM PDT
A new San Francisco Giants t-shirt made by Majestic has some people in the East Bay riled up. The shirt features a Giants logo with the statement “nobody talks about the elephant in the room” written over the Oakland Athletics logo. It’s a bit surprising to see an MLB licensed piece of apparel that openly rips…
Aug 7, 2013, 12:42 PM PDT
Sure, you watch baseball. But do you really watch the ball as much as you think? Find out how many baseballs a Major League teams used in a game and how they are prepared.
Aug 6, 2013, 11:31 PM PDT
The literal red flags over Cincinnati are emblematic of the home team’s historic achievements. The figurative ones signify the A’s offensive anguish.
Aug 5, 2013, 9:32 AM PDT
Rays manager Joe Maddon still thinks the Giants can contend, Nelson Cruz took a parting shot at the A’s, the 49ers have too many toys, and have the Raiders found a new kicker?
Aug 2, 2013, 10:26 AM PDT
Joe Buck and Tim McCarver will broadcast their first-ever regular season game in Oakland. The Giants are wearing their big boy pants proudly. Plus, all the links, .GIFs, and images you need to stay entertained.
Jul 26, 2013, 7:55 AM PDT
A recent study showed that people care more about animals than other people. Angels reliever Dane De La Rosa proved that on Thursday. Plus, find out which NFL player brought a tiger to training camp, which international pop star was seen rocking a Sharks jersey, and how Colin Kaepernick has become top dog.
Jul 22, 2013, 9:22 AM PDT
Here are the top 5 things you may have missed this weekend. Find out why a tummy ache couldn’t stop Bartolo Colon, how the Giants made another big mistake, why the Sharknado won’t die, and how Justin Bieber tarnished an NHL dressing room.
May 31, 2013, 1:37 PM PDT
Barry Zito faced off against A.J. Griffin on Thursday. Afterward, they discussed their similarities and differences. For some reason, however, they both fixated hairstyles.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- TBT: Juan Marichal attacks John Roseboro with a bat
- Super Bowl players' pregame playlists revealed
- Field of Links: 'Encouragement' is the word of the day for the Bay Area's sports teams
- Giants notes: On hot night in LA, McCutchen gets enough carry to tie the game
- With a clean look at a sweep of Dodgers, Giants lineup comes up short
- DA Pushes for Police Agencies to Catalog Bullet Casings
- Sexual Assault Suspect Posing as Ride-Hailing Driver Sought
- Supervisor Calls for Hearing Over Tunnel Construction Death
- McCutchen's big home run wasted as Dodgers walk off on Giants in 12th
- Uber Narrows 2Q Loss as Company Polishes Tarnished Image
- THIS. GAME. IS. TIED! McCutchen belts huge three-run homer
- West Nile Treatment Scheduled in Sunnyvale, Santa Clara
- Watch Gorkys make incredible throw home, get rewarded by replay review
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|