Nov 27, 2013, 9:02 AM PDT
A new San Francisco Giants t-shirt made by Majestic has some people in the East Bay riled up. The shirt features a Giants logo with the statement “nobody talks about the elephant in the room” written over the Oakland Athletics logo. It’s a bit surprising to see an MLB licensed piece of apparel that openly rips…
Aug 7, 2013, 12:42 PM PDT
Sure, you watch baseball. But do you really watch the ball as much as you think? Find out how many baseballs a Major League teams used in a game and how they are prepared.
Aug 6, 2013, 11:31 PM PDT
The literal red flags over Cincinnati are emblematic of the home team’s historic achievements. The figurative ones signify the A’s offensive anguish.
Aug 5, 2013, 9:32 AM PDT
Rays manager Joe Maddon still thinks the Giants can contend, Nelson Cruz took a parting shot at the A’s, the 49ers have too many toys, and have the Raiders found a new kicker?
Aug 2, 2013, 10:26 AM PDT
Joe Buck and Tim McCarver will broadcast their first-ever regular season game in Oakland. The Giants are wearing their big boy pants proudly. Plus, all the links, .GIFs, and images you need to stay entertained.
Jul 26, 2013, 7:55 AM PDT
A recent study showed that people care more about animals than other people. Angels reliever Dane De La Rosa proved that on Thursday. Plus, find out which NFL player brought a tiger to training camp, which international pop star was seen rocking a Sharks jersey, and how Colin Kaepernick has become top dog.
Jul 22, 2013, 9:22 AM PDT
Here are the top 5 things you may have missed this weekend. Find out why a tummy ache couldn’t stop Bartolo Colon, how the Giants made another big mistake, why the Sharknado won’t die, and how Justin Bieber tarnished an NHL dressing room.
May 31, 2013, 1:37 PM PDT
Barry Zito faced off against A.J. Griffin on Thursday. Afterward, they discussed their similarities and differences. For some reason, however, they both fixated hairstyles.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- How Sharks greats and the SJ community rallied around a teammate
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Check out Hunter Pence's scooter-riding bobblehead
- TBT: Say Hey! Did you know Willie Mays smashed 17 homers in a single month?
- Power Restored in Parts of Calistoga, Others by Midnight
- 49ers report card: Grading offense, defense in 33-30 loss to Packers
- 49ers 'had a chance' but 'didn't get it done' in late loss to Packers
- C.J. Beathard, 49ers offense fade down the stretch of loss to Packers
- Jurors Urge SF Judge to Not Dismiss $289M Roundup Verdict
- Richard Sherman, Kyle Shanahan don't point fingers on 49ers' defensive lapses
- Fremont Street Under Transbay Terminal Reopens
- Steve Kerr Not Sticking to Sports Part 1 Promo
- Niners Can't Hold Late Lead vs. Packers
- 49ers Fall in Shootout With Aaron Rodgers and the Packers
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|