Sep 23, 2013, 10:14 AM PDT
Welcome to A case of the Mondays. There’s always a lot going on during the weekend. If you weren’t lucky enough to spend the past two days on the couch, you can catch up on the top five sports items you may have missed here. No. 1 – A’s celebrate in style: There was something…
Sep 12, 2013, 11:24 AM PDT
Seattle’s Finest will be donning 49ers jerseys on Sunday. No, it’s not a renegade showing of support for San Francisco’s football team, it’s merely a law enforcement tactic. Police officers at CenturyLink Field will be undercover posing as 49ers fans in an effort to make sure the “12th man” isn’t being too hostile during the…
Sep 9, 2013, 1:15 PM PDT
After the 49ers victory over the Packers on Sunday, they cut to their postgame show in New York. That was when we first laid eyes on this magnificent bearded specimen of man. The entire time Erin Andrews was on camera, his face never moved. His sidekick with dreadlocks kept his face locked as well. As…
Aug 20, 2013, 10:55 AM PDT
San Jose Sharks defenseman Brent Burns discovered a scary looking animal skull on the golf course on Sunday. Field of Teams referenced the discovery, but at the time, no one was able to identify exactly what type of animal it belonged to. We took the liberty to send the picture to some wildlife experts at…
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- Heat maps provide an interesting look at A's/Giants and 49ers/Raiders territories
- Field of Links: Find out how much a 'Kimye' style proposal at AT&T Park costs
- Buses, Vans Could Be Banned From Visiting 'Full House' House
- Michelin-Rated Manresa Restaurant Suffers Minor Fire Damage
- Woods delofts 2-iron to use off Carnoustie tees
- Woods: New putter should help on slower greens
- Woods: Open best chance for long-term major success
- Exterminator Arrested, Accused in Daly City Jewelry Thefts
- AC Transit Driver: 'I was concerned for my life'
- AC Transit Driver: 'I Was Concerned for My Life'
- Pit Bull Attacks Fire Official Responding to Alameda Blaze
- Suspect Arrested in 4 Sexual Assaults by Rideshare Drivers
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|