Nov 11, 2013, 4:32 PM PDT
Terelle Pryor’s 2008 Big Ten championship ring is for sale on eBay and he won’t see a penny of the profit. The ring that is listed for $16,499 online, is being sold by the man who bought the ring from Edward Rife, the tattoo parlor owner that exchanged body ink for Pryor’s Ohio State memorabilia. The…
Nov 11, 2013, 10:34 AM PDT
Welcome to A case of the Mondays. There’s going to be an awfully lot of cranky sports fans at work today. Typically we bring you the top five items you may have missed over the weekend; but since all of the Bay Area teams were held winless over the past two days, we’re taking it a different direction.
Which Bay Area team had the worst weekend?
Sep 30, 2013, 10:07 AM PDT
Welcome to A case of the Mondays. There’s always a lot going on during the weekend. If you weren’t lucky enough to spend the past two days on the couch, you can catch up on the top five sports items you may have missed here. No. 1 – The Raiders did the right thing, got the…
Sep 24, 2013, 9:05 AM PDT
Much like a cat paws at an injured mouse before taking a bite, the Denver Broncos might have been playing games on the sideline before finishing off the Oakland Raiders. During the fourth quarter of the Broncos 37-21 victory, the running backs were reportedly playing rock-paper-scissors to determine which player would get the ball on…
Sep 20, 2013, 9:40 AM PDT
On Thursday, baseball got its first playoff participant, the Los Angeles Dodgers. After the Diamondbacks asked the Dodgers not to celebrate on their field in a clinching scenario, they did the classy thing expected of a history-rich franchise and obliged by dunking themselves in their pool instead. By acting like a bunch of boys trying to…
Sep 9, 2013, 10:07 AM PDT
Welcome to A case of the Mondays. There’s always a lot going on during the weekend. If you weren’t lucky enough to spend the past two days on the couch, you can catch up on the top five sports items you may have missed here.
Sep 3, 2013, 9:40 AM PDT
The Raiders are hoping Terrelle Pryor can run away with the starting quarterback job. How the A’s got a huge assist this holiday weekend, the Warriors show off their shoes, and 49ers great Ronnie Lott falls off a postgame set. Plus, much more. Click for a special edition of ‘A case of the Mondays.’
Aug 14, 2013, 3:20 PM PDT
New iPad playbooks have revolutionized the way the Oakland Raiders are communicating.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- TBT: After losing his arm and career, Dave Dravecky had to find himself
- Here are the many different A's stadium renderings through the years
- TBT: Juan Marichal attacks John Roseboro with a bat
- Ever wonder what it's like to run in the A's Hall of Fame Race?
- Madison Bumgarner joins the Giants' scooter-riding ranks
- USS Hornet Museum Celebrates Anniversary of Moon Landing
- Startup Aims to Rent Out Homeowners' Backyards
- Why this ESPN analyst thinks Warriors could be 'terrifying' next year
- Chris Wondolowski, Earthquakes drop Whitecaps in third straight win
- Why A's slugger Khris Davis' clutch hit vs. Twins just what he needed
- Drive of the Game: Slumping Khris Davis steps up in big spot for A's
- A's dramatic ninth-inning comeback seals second straight win vs. Twins
- Source: Giants planning to call up slugging third baseman Zach Green
- WATCH: Earthquakes vs. Whitecaps
- Red Wings hilariously troll Logan Couture on Pavel Datsyuk's birthday
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|