Jul 31, 2013, 8:25 PM PDT
Your pantaloons will be protected when Levi’s Stadium opens. Tired of waiting in long bathroom lines at NFL games? Of course you are. Well, at the new home of the 49ers, you can download an app that will find you the shortest bathroom line.
The same app will also direct you to the most time-efficient beer vendor, so you can repeat the cycle all over again.
Recently, Yahoo! Sports reporter Rand Getlin took a tour of the stadium site, and our media partner made some revealing discoveries.
49ers CEO Jed York will have a massive suite — and deservedly so.
When the 49ers open the 2014 season, they will charge down this walkway.
The beer and bathroom technology will be state of the art, because aside from football, those are the most important things ever. The ability to stream the Red Zone channel is also of the utmost importance. With Fantasy Football glory on the line, one simply does not watch just one football game at a time.
Levi’s Stadium overlooks 49ers headquarters. It serves as a daily reminder to the entire 49ers organization that they aren’t just building a football team, they are building a new empire.
Field of Teams
Join us on the Field of Teams as we cover the fun, viral, sometimes even downright weird aspects of Bay Area sports, powered by Casey Pratt and the CSNBayArea.com staff.
Do you have a nugget for our Field of Teams staff? Is there something about Bay Area sports you've always wanted to know? Email us and let us know -- if we use it, we got a t-shirt in it for ya.
Top Posts & Pages
- Old 49ers-Odell Beckham trade idea shows NFL draft was better route
- Sharks' injured stars expected to make full recovery by training camp
- A's legend Dave Stewart describes coronavirus scare, testing process
- Source: Eli Apple, Raiders don't finalize contract in free agency
- 2020 NFL Draft: Why 49ers should trade down both first-round picks
- Warriors' Rick Welts only has one box score framed in his office
- Zac Efron reveals epic Dusty Baker autograph story as young Giants fan
- Dave Stewart discusses his coronavirus scare, future of MLB season
- PGA Tour confirms one of its executives has tested positive for COVID-19
- Giants release several veterans, including lefty reliever Jerry Blevins
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Kings’ I…|
|louiecarmae on Snoop Dogg: ‘Raiders are…|
|louiecarmae on Case of the Mondays: Seahawks…|
|louiecarmae on Field of Links: Seahawks fan g…|
|louiecarmae on Johnny Football vastly outdraw…|